• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of my playerbase is here BECAUSE of the PvP system, not BECAUSE of pvping, there is a difference there aswell. The majority and I assume you are not a part of that majority, suggest and have spoken to me several times of opening a low rate, but I am going for 8x static exp now which is not low nor high.

But this thread is outdated and I would suggest commenting here: http://otland.net/threads/germany-o...share-most-authentic-pvp-24-hours-left.210720

Moderators - please close this thread.

Fribben.

90% of my playerbase is here BECAUSE of the PvP system, not BECAUSE of pvping, there is a difference there aswell. The majority and I assume you are not a part of that majority, suggest and have spoken to me several times of opening a low rate, but I am going for 8x static exp now which is not low nor high.

But this thread is outdated and I would suggest commenting here: http://otland.net/threads/germany-o...share-most-authentic-pvp-24-hours-left.210720

Moderators - please close this thread.

Fribben.

Your pvp system stands out as uniqe because? The time penalty on unjusts is very long compared to most ots, the redskull have the same perks as herpes since you have it for life, the green skull stuff you added for mwalling noobchars didnt work properly. It is not that amazing, it is a good server with good pvpers and it is most of the time very stable.

I dare you to start a lowrate ot and watch it die. If that is what the "majority" wants i see no reason to why you shouldnt.

And to be fair here, you guys restarted original several times in just a few months, that alone is a reason to stay away from a lowrate original, atleast from a player perspective.

Just dont make it to damn slow and boring to play and it will be fine, the last time it was up you killed it by buffing knights and nerfing mages. Think it was like 13 knights on the top 15 on the server. I did mention it on forum but you or some other admin kept editing/removing my post until you finally removed the thread concerning the buffed knights.

Once again, if you want to speak, take it on the other thread. But I will give you an answer. When you realize what REAL TIBIA pvp is, you realize that the server is indeed the most authentic pvp compared to any other open tibia server, and with this I say with a hundred percent confidence. I don't know what you define as PvP, but UNJUST system is not pvp, it's basically a setting to limit excessive player killing, it has nothing to do with PvP, I'm not really sure if you understand what PvP is, if you actually think unjust is PvP.

You clearly misunderstand what I meant with authentic PvP, anyone who fought wars on Tibia in older clients (real tibia) and played my server and other servers, can easily vouch for the status "most authentic PVP". But once again, if you base your facts on open tibia servers PvP, then I see no reason to even argue with you, as the point is clear that we do NOT follow open tibia servers, we replicate real tibia and real tibia only.

Now, we reseted Original a few times, but in what aspect did you not get that the players asked for reset and the players asked for a new fresh start? We have always said that the server is for the players by the players, which means they control it, we monitor and see what decisions are the best but they are the call. We never reseted a server having many players, almost every case the server was drop dead. Resets are a part of the nature of a highrate server, if you fail to understand that, I doubt I even want to hear an opinion from you, as you seem very closeminded.

I have had my lowrate server for over 1 year and that should end the discussion about me not being a trustworthy hoster.

Posts on the forum where insultive / badly formated that's why they were edited / removed. If you can't speak with sense or with respect, you won't have a voice here. It's simple.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Once again, if you want to speak, take it on the other thread. But I will give you an answer. When you realize what REAL TIBIA pvp is, you realize that the server is indeed the most authentic pvp compared to any other open tibia server, and with this I say with a hundred percent confidence. I don't know what you define as PvP, but UNJUST system is not pvp, it's basically a setting to limit excessive player killing, it has nothing to do with PvP, I'm not really sure if you understand what PvP is, if you actually think unjust is PvP.

You clearly misunderstand what I meant with authentic PvP, anyone who fought wars on Tibia in older clients (real tibia) and played my server and other servers, can easily vouch for the status "most authentic PVP". But once again, if you base your facts on open tibia servers PvP, then I see no reason to even argue with you, as the point is clear that we do NOT follow open tibia servers, we replicate real tibia and real tibia only.

Now, we reseted Original a few times, but in what aspect did you not get that the players asked for reset and the players asked for a new fresh start? We have always said that the server is for the players by the players, which means they control it, we monitor and see what decisions are the best but they are the call. We never reseted a server having many players, almost every case the server was drop dead. Resets are a part of the nature of a highrate server, if you fail to understand that, I doubt I even want to hear an opinion from you, as you seem very closeminded.

I have had my lowrate server for over 1 year and that should end the discussion about me not being a trustworthy hoster.

Posts on the forum where insultive / badly formated that's why they were edited / removed. If you can't speak with sense or with respect, you won't have a voice here. It's simple.

Fribben.

You mention real PvP several times but you fail to explain it, you have no idea what you are talking about do you? I have never seen anyone work around a question as much as you just did there. That was amazing. I hope you will give me one more answer here, because this goes out to everyone that has ever played tibia, what is REAL TIBIA PVP and what makes your SYSTEM superior to others?

PvP is not affected by a poor unjust system when you have huge wars? Explain to me how they are not connected at all. I'm not even mad, this is incredible.

So make original a lowrate, i still dared you. There is no reason to convince me that you are trustworthy since i wouldnt play an original lowrate anyway.

The reason you reset the other ots is because of stupid buffs and nerfs, and poor exp stages. Nobody have to ask for a reset when there is 5 players online after some stupid updates, it pretty much comes naturally dont you think. And my 2 posts on forum were just fine, just simply pointing out that buffing knights was stupid.

There is a difference on authentic PvP and PvP system, you can have an authentic PvP compared to the original but still have a flawed SYSTEM for an ot that is based around its wars. You get that dont you?

You mention real PvP several times but you fail to explain it, you have no idea what you are talking about do you? I have never seen anyone work around a question as much as you just did there. That was amazing. I hope you will give me one more answer here, because this goes out to everyone that has ever played tibia, what is REAL TIBIA PVP and what makes your SYSTEM superior to others?

PvP is not affected by a poor unjust system when you have huge wars? Explain to me how they are not connected at all. I'm not even mad, this is incredible.

So make original a lowrate, i still dared you. There is no reason to convince me that you are trustworthy since i wouldnt play an original lowrate anyway.

The reason you reset the other ots is because of stupid buffs and nerfs, and poor exp stages. Nobody have to ask for a reset when there is 5 players online after some stupid updates, it pretty much comes naturally dont you think. And my 2 posts on forum were just fine, just simply pointing out that buffing knights was stupid.

There is a difference on authentic PvP and PvP system, you can have an authentic PvP compared to the original but still have a flawed SYSTEM for an ot that is based around its wars. You get that dont you?

I lol'd.

Fribben.

I see you get addons from paying real money. I think you should put the addons into the tasks f.e

Warlock Outfit - Kill 100 warlocks, and so on.

I know you still need money for the server, so you could prob take real cash for ingame houses and decoration instead.

Just a thought.

I logged in and killed some level 8, while I was level 8, which attacked me in the first place. GM Claeron tps to me and bans me for "Banished:until Mar 12 2014, 20:18:27 CET because of advertisement not related to game"... hopefully you'll solve this with your GM. Is this the authentic pvp system? a corrupt gm who probably banned me because hes friends with some level 8?

step it up man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back