• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bsp team lost on this server. Wasnt you so Pro team? Ot heros.......

Im normally not whining. But I died to many times by kick. FUck this server.
Easly lost 20-30 levels by KICK by server. = 5-10 hours

If its Hosts fault, change it.... EVERY day we die by LAGG and kicks

Last edited:
those rollbacks and kicks is a reason that many people quited

Any type of bullshit on OTLand will result in actions ingame. I do not care wether you feel strong now because the server lost "some" players, but it's far from dead. Even if you wish to return and throw a meaningless post now, I will start to take actions as it seems like my kindness is being abused.

Lega & Fadorimix: Rollbacks and kicks, in what aspect did you not understand that the project was rushed and you were one of the people who rushed it? If you cannot handle the kicks and lags we are experiencing in a start of a highrate server, don't play. Don't come here trying to get others with you, just prooves what kind of a respect you have towards me.

I have already said that the lags are from the dedicated company, it's not like i'm changing my backpack ingame to another. The switch of a dedicated host is not that easy, this issue is unknown and we have never experienced it before, and it comes from the dedicated host. Do you expect me to buy a new one immediately when any dedicated company can experience this? If this goes on, there is absolutely no doubts I will change host.

Now if you want to leave, I'll open the door for you. Don't come here and post blog contents showing others you are, that's just gasping for attention.

Fribben.

I do understand the frustration you are going through, though. But I'm actually trying my best.

The thing is there are some issues with NTP amplification attacks lately. Some of this attacks bas more than 300Gbps.

Fribben.

Fadomarix, You died like a noob a few times and you blame it on kick? You get mwalled out and you die like in North of carlin dp and in carlin boat?, and you blame kicks? your a fucking looser lol, and sai etc, Please start Knight and look what u can do with a Knight when 6 ppl got you trapped, 8.0 is a client of wars 25vs25 even more, if you guys cry that you are 2 mages and cant kill 1 mage then dont play here? go to tibianic where you can one shot ue a guy,

Fadomarix, You died like a noob a few times and you blame it on kick? You get mwalled out and you die like in North of carlin dp and in carlin boat?, and you blame kicks? your a fucking looser lol, and sai etc, Please start Knight and look what u can do with a Knight when 6 ppl got you trapped, 8.0 is a client of wars 25vs25 even more, if you guys cry that you are 2 mages and cant kill 1 mage then dont play here? go to tibianic where you can one shot ue a guy,
Expected more from your team, inviting 100% randoms on trade channel i see it did not help.

@Fribben
problem on yours servers is balance vocations
look now on druids and knight

120 druid sd max 450
120 knight 500 exori gran or more
exp with sd is waste on frosts , knight have profit all time
140 rp hiting with sd 100 dmg in pvp ...

next time take care about balance

Just ask mex team. They had us trapped with way more than 6 people many times yet they had no chance of killing us as we healed eachother. The only thing capable of dropping any of us was with a massive ue combo (since sd is rather useless), ue does like 3x more damage than sd.

Server is dead. GL with -5 lvls every death.

Server is dead when the admin is not interested and the number of players drops to zero, alot people went on to play on 8.6 Tibia servers but it seems to me that they get bored when admins make reset of characters after a week. (it's normal)

OriginalTibia with updates will be acquiring new players and maybe some old also returns?
Now is the time for a peaceful game that will attract many regular players, so stop complaining and take up the game, players will definitely return.
topic

updates = more players

Regards.

he added dice again and ots dead like previous edition xd

Once again, if you feel like leaving. The door is open, there's no need to drag attention over that. I will keep updating the server and make it more stable and hopefully revive it. Wether you like it or not.

Fribben.

np. they saw i just took 80-111 and now they all run away in fear from my and my badass team. can't blame them

Yes because you won most of the battles on this OT and was able to exp most of the time , you were total amazing :))))))))))
Im nob

you're all a bunch of fucking cry babies, alllll of you

who really gives a fuck about this orshabaal ot you look fucking pathetic constantly crying and argueing over something nobody should give a fuck about at all.

@topic

yes 35 vs 35 ob's are fun, but it's still shit.0

return to real pvp for next version (7.4 or 7.72)

@up.
Nope it's version 8.0 and pvp must be like 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back