• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont make few things easier as I submitted I'm sure you will loose few people because they cant be arsed to make the afford. Since 8x is semi low experience and alot of people already playing tibianic. (Im not speaking of me personally, generally.)

I think that regen. was ok.... exp rates as well.. it just shouldn't be very drastic diffrence between 2 nieighbours rates.... don't make real tibia from this ot... anyways on this ver. highest level was 160... on previous about 110...

I'm thinking of lowering the amount of frost dragons in Okolnir, not that much though. Also making Frost Dragons stronger (more realistic) as they were too weak this version. What about Goroma spawns?

Fribben.

stronger frost dragons than before ? should they make combo 1k or what? better go check warlocks which hits like demon

Warlocks has been looked into and has been updated.

Fribben.

It's not true, it was 2 mana / 2 seconds. 5 mana / second is 10 mana / 2 seconds.

6 mana / 2 seconds seems like the best option. (3mana / 1second)

Don't forget that you can login to try out PoI quest - it's only right now.

Fribben.

Okey then. So you boost exp with 8x, mana reg with 2x. What makes it much funnier to hunt on high rates is not only the fast advances but the way you can exp. It is often faster regs on high rates which makes it more amusing to hunt.

All i'm trying to say is that I want a little medium rate feeling when hunting, but the actuall exp goes slower.
So I suggest 4 mana/1 sec atleast, which is 8 mana/2 sec. But that's just how I like to exp.

Ingens: I'll consider 4mana/1 second.

Taze: 7.1 as in 7.1 client aswell or modified 7.72? Because the 7.1 client does not support sidestepping by keyboard. This might be a project I dedicate time into later, nothing I intend to do now atleast.

Zuordon: I started off as 7.4, people suggested 7.72 and later they suggested 8.0. Everyone know that OriginalTibia is the ultimate server that fits the player's choice as they are the ones controlling the gameplay & the server. 10.35 however, is not my type of server so I don't think I would go that far.

Fribben.

[Quote = "Fadoramix, postu: 2017907, członkiem: 3935"]???????????? Nurzia trzeba poradnik Jak znaleźć Ferumbras Tower [/ quote]

Nie, ale jesteś idiotą byłem tam i nie zrobił na it when i was playing

was 7.4 > 7.72 > 8.0
We wainting for 10.35 :p

on 7,1 - 80 players online , on 7,72 150 players online , on 8.0 - 250 + players online ;) i think 8.0 is best right now so on this version more people gonna play and a lot of people know this server now

We will be using static experience over stages. Deathloss will be lowered. Once again, I'm aware of the deathloss not being similar to real tibia, it is not a bug it was intentional. But it will be looked into.

Regenation: 4 mana / 2 seconds as promoted mage. (suggestions are appreciated).

Lootrate: 2x (was 3x on this version.)

Skill: same as now.

@Fadorimix: yes, i'll think of a date and post a new thread

Fribben.

Dont make some slow ass Realots copy, 90% of your playerbase are here for the pvp only, spending weeks on exping and getting loot is just not worth it.
Me and my mates wont waste time exping for ages with crap rates and poor loot rate. Good rates to 100 is just fine, but after 100 you will just have charlovers pushing to 150 and break the server again, like everytime you host it.

Ignore the stupid buffs for knights and all that bs, and have decent rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back