• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much mana for paralyze? is paladins boosted abit as they should be?, how much is exori etc, higher damage than Before? is ue damage high?

8.0 is the client when they changed so only magic level have affect on aggressive spells. So a lvl 100 paladin with magic lvl 17 takes 100 and a 100 mage with magic lvl 50 takes 200
But then again a level 60 mage with magic lvl 50 takes briefly 200 aswell.
There was EXORI gran and exori for 100 mana

I think fribben is very bussy but will for sure put any statement when he know anything for sure.

8.0 is the client when they changed so only magic level have affect on aggressive spells. So a lvl 100 paladin with magic lvl 17 takes 100 and a 100 mage with magic lvl 50 takes 200
But then again a level 60 mage with magic lvl 50 takes briefly 200 aswell.
There was EXORI gran and exori for 100 mana

I think fribben is very bussy but will for sure put any statement when he know anything for sure.
how much mana for exori and exori gran? Assassin Stars exist?

dont fking boost tombs we already played so many of ur servers where everyone is tombs and boring shit tomb fights

The server will have 300 players if he makes the 8.0 like its suppose to be.
Assassin stars exist on 8.0 Yes.
Not sure how the ot will be from start, but if it opens today I'm 100% Fribben will spend every single minute he has free to make the OT like we want to. (majority)

I suggested "pvp enf for everyone with skull system" hope he will lisent to that, then it will be a very active sneak and shit which will lead to good war.

Give him guy a break u fkn polish retard fucks. He will for sure write everything up when hes done with everything. You can see in website that he is making progress with small changes so he aint got no time fo niggs like u.
Also this guy named ''Muslim Taze'' your just a big fat retard that drops ''jokes'' that aint no fun so stop it u polish whore.

There's a big chance the server will come online today.

Give me suggestions on loot, skill, regenation & loot. Please be serious and give me as many as you can and try to agree with eachother, I am very busy at the moment.

Fribben.

There's a big chance the server will come online today.

Give me suggestions on loot, skill, regenation & loot. Please be serious and give me as many as you can and try to agree with eachother, I am very busy at the moment.

Fribben.

Oh nice!! I will play for sure. The exp rate that im lookin for in a server its like "not to high and not to low", i hate servers when someone can take level 400 in a week or so.

Loot maybe 3x?

2x loot? wtf? low mana rate? this is a high rate or have I mistaken myself?

gl with whatever you do fribben but it should be obvious to you that everyone loved wars on oldera. So copying oldera rates, lootrate and mana rate would be good. I dunno the details perhaps someone could write them

Oh nice!! I will play for sure. The exp rate that im lookin for in a server its like "not to high and not to low", i hate servers when someone can take level 400 in a week or so.

Loot maybe 3x?
I agree 3 is good.

if you're gonna do medium rates (2x loot), use medium rate exp too please. Medium rate would be pretty funny too, but don't mix high rate exp and medium rate loot

I am almost ready and might launch it at 22.00 or even earlier, I need all suggestions about rates & regenation urgent.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back