• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be exactly as 8.0

I don't think I will start the server today, the launch will be rushed and that won't be good.

Fribben.

stop put pressure on fribben, he opened the OT 4 hours after we wanted him to open it omg, a Another hoster would open it atleast 1 week after so every just shut up and be happy EDIT, if you dont wanna open it today its up to you but I think it will suceed today aswell since you can always do changes even if the server is online, there is no rushes in a 8.0 highrate :D

I dont care if server comes today or not, would be fun if it was .. but people will whine to much on "things" that should BE there but aint etc..
If people have patient with small buggs the server can come today..

In 20 minutes, I will give you an answer. If I say it will be online, the server will be online at 22.30

Else, I will post another date tomorrow hopefully

Fribben.

Hope you will put it online Fribben!! its probably fine if you put it online now, since alot of people are ready to play + you can fix small bugs meanwhile its online!

I've done an account and didnt get any acc number at my mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back