• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make it profiteable to hunt DL's, Frost dragons etc with sds. Running tombs is so fucking bullshit boring.

Also:

Tomb server
With 10mana/2 sec you make a bp sd in 59 minutes. Sure, you're not supposed to make runes on this version. So what is a bp sd worth? 6k in shop? With 3x loot rate, you will certainly not be able to hunt dls using sds, and go profit.

What i'm trying to say it'll be a medium-rate server (almost everyone will run tombs hunting with gfbs) with high-rate exp.

Perhaps you can higher loot-rate or half rune prices (if that will even be enough).

Then again I haven't heard you say this will be an oldera style SD ot, perhaps you intend it to be a tomb server, then just ignore my post.

Fribben please buff knights and paladins melee attacks.
I am personally going to be a sorcerer but it is going to be so boring when 80% of the server are mages.

Please dont let peoples be rich by afk botting for example some dls...SD hunting should be definitly NOT AFFORDABLE.

Would be also nice to have a Blessing protecton below lvl 50.

no fking blessing protection below 50, you should be able to take spawn at any lvl. Not waste frags on ppl with stupid bless go tibia 10.0 pls

It's not an anti-bot client, simply a client which lets you connect without an ipchanger. I will see if I will update it to an anti-bot later.

Fribben.
Why shouldn't there be a anti bot client? Then you will be able to have anti paralyze, bot warlocks and dragon lords thats just lame

What about pvp enfo? Everyone want pvp enfo with skull system

Why shouldn't there be a anti bot client? Then you will be able to have anti paralyze, bot warlocks and dragon lords thats just lame

he will bann botters, he care about server

Why don't you read the thread before asking... he said there will be free pvp-enfo at lvl 70+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back