• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stages are now listed on the main post.

Not really.. we're using the same mana regenation as we had before, so you could probably get 50 very fast.

You should host a high rates server @ 7.4 too. High rates != high levels too, you can have it "pan out" @ level 130 and have runes in the shops at the old community street prices. Hosted in the netherlands / germany on a dedicated server, it would blow all the other high rates out of the way.

Could be considered later on though, at the moment we will focus on this one, and we might open "multi-world" option later, if we feel like it :)

should only have 2 servers if one hast 120 players rly

People want one server to play 'seriously' on, and one to pvp with a bit of lvling.

If you opened a second high rate at some point, it would be literally the only high rate 7.x server going that didn't suck. ;)
In fact it'd be the only high rate 7.x server, aleria is dead meat if you do it.

Create characters and wait till 18:00 :) hope you will be the first who log in!

i hope the serv got everything fixed now and i might start later gl

00 Days, 03 Hours, 10 Minutes, 37 Seconds. Remaining to the real opening!

haha, well I copied it from the website, also if you count its 3 hours and 5-4 minutes..

Edit: the time is now 14.56, just to count its starting 18.00

THE SERVER IS STARTING AT 18:00 GMT+1 (POLISH/SWEDISH TIME) 18/3-2011

I'm swedish, its right now 2 hours 39 minutes left :p

i wish ya gl with opening hope many players will join i have to work now. i hope its online also when im backXD

Thank you, the server's timer is abit messed, I didn't know it until now, it's currently 53 minutes left to realese..

15 minutes..

Online!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back