• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
22:38 New record: 50 players are logged in.
atleast i am glad i could do abit for this server by making a new record:$

btw gm will you do that proxy thing that valhalla did aswell no idea what proxy is i only know it takes laggs away. and some people out of european lagg alot here. well for me its lagless

Maybe should be here slower mana regeneration? I got orshabalator feeling when I look at mana growing.. Also taking into attention exp stage I can give cut my hand that will be here a lot of 70-80 lvl mags with ~65 m lvl. Sucks in one word..

Last edited:
Gorgi, thanks for the comment, I added a suggestion subforum now where you can suggest these things.

Guys, ALL bugs should be posted on the forums and not PMed to me, I can't deal with everything and I want everything solved, so some order is good, so just take a minute and write a decent and understable post on the forums, we'll fix it ASAP.

well exp rate is fine. mana regain can be abit lower but for sure not way to low because this is what we liked of the previous original the mana regain the gfb 4x charged automatic spells so on.. the only problem is the magic rate in my eyes and mabyyyyy the mana regain. but you have to change ml rate for sure else the pvp will be destroy'd also in my eyes. for the rest it seems like a stable server for me with a nice amount of players already (becuase remember you failed twice well maby not failed but you know what i mean:p) and having 50 players~ online the third time is nice

Hey guys, What about, If some of us here mount a team there? Like good/semi-good pvpers ;p, Or if there is any i could join? :p, I got no team there atm XD

Assa: The restart was due to the magic level.. it wasn't possible to keep it that way :) And we also changed the melee of knights/pallies to the real formula :)

Romson Turi'el [25] paladin - deleted
Tadek Turi'el [27] knight - deleted
Calmek Corangor [26] paladin - deleted

For either cavebotting or making runes and not responding.

Is the skill rate and ml rate somewhat the same? Thinking of making a knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back