• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ive been playing here a while and the economy sucks asssss. noone buys runes or items because simple: noone has any money.. so a solution would be to maybe raise the lootrate OR make it easier to sell items. for example add Rashid. would benefit the economy and maybe bring more players cause right now the only way for noobs to get money is looting GP.

I saw in your house like 40~ cc + loot. :eek: so please dont say that economy sucks asssss and noone has any money.

If people can make money in rl tibia they sure the hell can make it here when the loot rate is probably 5x higher. It's up to you how you hunt mobs, do you want to waste or make a profit.

If people can make money in rl tibia they sure the hell can make it here when the loot rate is probably 5x higher. It's up to you how you hunt mobs, do you want to waste or make a profit.

If exp is 10x higher and loot is 2x higher you make 5x more cash on rl per level.

Its morning, so Dohhhhh I guess, everyone is still sleeping over his hangover xd

I forgot my acc number, could you please reply to PM

Last edited:
Jimmept, you can draw such conclusion if you're online and watch people in cities. I would personally say like 20 of these players are MCs. Since I was just checking botters.

For the record: The server has been under attack by the lowlife Ryan once again, after upgrading his botnet in order to make a living hell in OriginalTibia.com, I promise you that I'm ready to do something very exciting for Ryan, and when it's done. I'll announce the consequenses here.

Loved your server and everything but since your acting stupid by ignoring me and such. Not even telling me whats going on. Not even a thanks for reporting such a BIG bug your server had,guess imma take the time to explain what happended to possible player. Dont want them to lose as much time as i did.

This is the story.

Im Zkill,

Posting with my friend character because the GM change my password without NOTICE. Out of nowhere. WHY? Because , I , myself , Zkill, report the duping method ASAP after i found it.

The main problem is that gm never listen to what people have to say. Its been weeks that people talked about house not saving their item. Never been fix.this would have actually fix the duping. Nor did they do anything at all ( at least the people i knew that it happened too never got back their shit)

So a random guy msg me,told me that he know how to dupe. He wants a dupe boh if i do it so im like "kay" while being really upset about it. I said okay because i wanted to know how to do,to actually report it. SO i did do what he told me..IT WORKS WOW...okay...now i start thinking about it and like,i tought,how many people abused this already? For how much days or even weeks...the server is a fail. DUper using Noob char to hold their stuff (obviously)

The main concern here is that as soon as i saw GM chaosb on i report it to him. He was being really friendly. Ive explain the whole story. Provide Screenies of people that was on 5min before server save,because thats how dupe works.

Then he logged out. HOur later comes Fribben,talked to him about it and asked if chaosB told him about the bugs. Then 2min later because i have 400k and 43 bp sd LOL...he changed my password out of nowhere. I had to logged on a friend char to actually talked to him. I took the time as soon as i learn the bug to report it. He didnt even told em like,your char is under investigation,i will have to take it off you asap,have a good day and bam . Then that would be proffesionalism. He only kicked me out of the game. This just proove how immature "possibly" that guy could be. I seriously dislike the way he acts and i wouldnt be surprised if he provide himself with levels/runes/cash on his character. Thats what he did on test server at least (yeah it was a test but still).

Now, HOW TO DUPE FOR BEGINNER....

House are saved around 30min BEFORE SS....so everything you drop or take 30min before ss will re appear on the ground. + what you have on you get save when you logout= dupe.

1. Get a house
2. 45min before SS AT LEAST,drop ebverything in your house,your equipment can also be used.
3. Wait til the server safe message appear.
4. when it says : server safe in 3min,please logout... TAKE ALL THE ITEM/MONEY/RUNE YOU CAN CARRY.... at 3min before ss exactly. then log out.

5. WAIT til after ss to re-log.no choice anyway. YOur house will be back to the point it was 30min before server save. Your character will have what you took 3min before ss. So you get 2 items of the same kind.

This is how stupid this server is. How many abused this for weeks? idk. I know ive been the only one fair enough to report as soon as ive tested it. I got screenies of what i personnaly duped to TEST it. Im no pvp'er and dont like too easy shit. I dont need dupe stuff. Ive got 4 mc sd maker + my main + an ED + 2paly for burst. Thats how i make my money.

Channel saved at Sat Apr 02 18:05:44 2011
17:57 Achmed The Terrorist: You really lack proffesionlism do you? Ive send Screenies to Chaosb. Report the bug as soon i saw a GM on. Guess imma spam forums how the server is corrupted and everyone dupe money so doesnt worth playing it -.-.
17:58 Achmed The Terrorist: Been trying to hwelp your server bcuz i tought you wanted a serious server..anyway.
17:58 GM Fribben: Indeed
17:58 GM Fribben: By duping yourself, right?
17:59 GM Fribben: When you have over 40 cc's yourself along with 50~ bp SDs
17:59 Achmed The Terrorist: ive got 5 freaking makers
17:59 Achmed The Terrorist: i works my ass off
17:59 Achmed The Terrorist: for them
17:59 Achmed The Terrorist: alwais answering when u guys checked me
17:59 Achmed The Terrorist: count ml46 on 5 makers the number of bp sds
17:59 Achmed The Terrorist: ive sold loads
18:00 GM Fribben: Your character along with Dwadwa & lokir's characters will be locked until further notice.
18:00 Achmed The Terrorist: Ive learn the bug last night..test it..it works...and im reporting it to you ASAP
18:00 Achmed The Terrorist: and this is how you thanks me
18:00 GM Fribben: I'll investigate the matter and see how things will turn out.
18:00 Achmed The Terrorist: Ill be sure to spam forum about it honestly. At leats explain to the community whats happening.
18:01 Achmed The Terrorist: ive got same amount then many people who i know are fair..and ive been playing since the start + having lots of mc
18:02 Achmed The Terrorist: id be wayyy stronger/richer then that if i knew about the bug and wouldnt spend my time hunting freaking necros
18:02 Achmed The Terrorist: ive even hunt cycs til 60 ..got promoted at 37
18:02 Achmed The Terrorist: lol
18:02 GM Fribben: Spam the forum? Are you a kid or what?
18:02 Achmed The Terrorist: im 23,i do have a kid irlk
18:02 GM Fribben: Age doesn't matter, it's the state of mind.
18:02 Achmed The Terrorist: Im pretyt mature....reporting something and getting thanks like that
18:03 GM Fribben: You're a suspect aswell, it will be investigated, if you're not hiding anything, then you shouldn't worry, right?
18:03 Achmed The Terrorist: Im not worrying but...your not allowing me to play my char for (x) time
18:03 Achmed The Terrorist: you didnt even told me wtf was going on
18:03 Achmed The Terrorist: talk about being mature and "state of mind"
18:04 Achmed The Terrorist: thats no respect
18:04 GM Fribben: Probably, but I don't have time to chit-chat with people atm.
18:04 Achmed The Terrorist: yeah bcuz ur server is full of duped stuff
18:04 GM Fribben: I'm going away for awhile. I'll be back soon/later.
18:04 Achmed The Terrorist: with a complete loads of people mass duping for weeks
18:04 GM Fribben: If you're going to spam the forums with bullshit, don't expect your character to be back.
18:04 GM Fribben: Just a note.
18:04 GM Fribben: Take care.
18:05 Achmed The Terrorist: ill wait til tomorrow

No bullshit have been said here. IM only explaining whats going on. Ive got no answer from you so far. You been really rude in the first place to start with. I guess i got the right to express how i feel about it and explain how crappy the situation is. The problem is way more then me,dwadwa or lokir or anyone whos been locked for that. Many more knows that trick as it is a COMMON bug in old tibia version OT.We had 100 people at peek hour now we're stuck at 67 ON WEEK END...lol. Server is dying already. And the way GM are interacting with people,the few time they did,was to bitch and be like stop reporting that bug or i ban u...me rox.Me lazy to fix anything.

Okay,the last 2 sentences was maybe too much but still,IM mad. Im piss.

P.S - Owner of this char dont even know im using it to post.

@ GM, thanks for deleting friends items that were in my house,

THE DUPING PROCESS MIGHT HAVE BEEN FIX, BUT IT WAS WORKING BEFORE.

@up. Thanks, I was actually going to try it out too. Baha, no thankss. = /

Last edited:
lol ryan is a sneaky bastard. he will never be caught. but ye the GM bot checks the whole online list constantly. tps to me constantly

@Zkill: You were also a suspect: Just because you go report it to me, doesn't mean it make yourself innoncent. I LOCKED your character, I didn't delete it. Until you made a cry post like you did here on OTLand aswell, I won't even bother reading it because I don't have time for your bullshit. I simply stated that you will get your character back whenever the investigation has been finished.

And just because you wanted to destroy the server by explaining how. Zkill will remain locked until I find a proper reason why I should unlock it. You damn kid, lol.

I already lost everything due to your incompetence . You opened my house door which allow people to enter my house and steal my shit. All of that because you been ignoring me for ages. So i dont need my character back nor am i gonna play any of your server again. Everything i said is right and i didnt invented anything. SO if you cant deal with the true story without being piss,its not my fault. All ive said is true and even the ss after i report it to you,the duping method was still working.

You do things without thinking at all. Oh your character is locked. But im gonna open all your house door so the people you invited to ytour house can steal everything. Yeah right.

Do you mean that you actually locked my character without removing people who had access to my house . You also opened all the door which leads people steraling everything in it. But yeah,you've been "so busy" that you wouldnt answer me for 32hours straight. Til i start spamming the story and THEN all of a sudden,you start talking crap. Yeah thats what this is about. Dunno bout others,but this is MY story. Never cried because you locked my char. I "cried" because when i log the next morning after you locked my char my door house was all open. Everything was gone. Not to mention a mate had stuff in a room. You failed on that one and stop trying to look good because that what happen. By YOUR fault. No one else i can blame for that.

Do you mean that you actually locked my character without removing people who had access to my house . You also opened all the door which leads people steraling everything in it. But yeah,you've been "so busy" that you wouldnt answer me for 32hours straight. Til i start spamming the story and THEN all of a sudden,you start talking crap. Yeah thats what this is about. Dunno bout others,but this is MY story. Never cried because you locked my char. I "cried" because when i log the next morning after you locked my char my door house was all open. Everything was gone. Not to mention a mate had stuff in a room. You failed on that one and stop trying to look good because that what happen. By YOUR fault. No one else i can blame for that.

You're an attention seeking guy. I told you simply that you're under investigation and that you will have your character later, don't deny this fact, you wanted me to have a convo with you and I didn't have time with that, so you were ignored. You are like anyone on this server, I treat everybody the same, just because you reported a bug, doesn't mean you're free from the investigation.

To make it clear: X player is duping. Y Player is also duping. X player decides to report the dupe bug and save all his belongings. Y player gets investigated, deleted. Do you expect me to let X player walk away even though he was kind enough to report it? Open your eyes, god damnit. I had to be fair, and if you want me to babysit a convo with you 24/7, you can go leave this server without me caring at all.

Now, please guys.. just leave the server & the thread, I don't need you nor do I care about you.

Fribben was a good GM in real-war but I guess things are different here. Doesn't have to mean Fribben is a worse GM here but things are different on a lowrate. Every little mistake is magnified and unlike a war server, doing nothing is doing wrong as well. Hope things are solved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back