• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the best serv

The maximum on this world was 203 players on Apr 10, 2011, 08:55 pm.

Have anyone had trouble with connection? Even if you are from, let's say, Sweden? In my case, I am from Sweden, and I can play without lags but all of the sudden, I just freeze on one square and my character stands on another.

If someone has had this issue, please write here! It's really strange, my friends don't freeze and I don't get freezes on any other 7.4 server, nor any other server for that matter.
Also, I wanna make clear that I'm not pointing at the freezes or server saves or whatever, I simply get stuck and can't move while everyone else + the creatures & NPCs can.

Further more, there seems to be something wrong with your lost-account service. I forgot to save it when I formated my computer, so I tried to get it back by e-mail and it told me to wait 15 minutes - I waited 4 hours now and still nothing.

But the freeze issue is more on topic for me, so if someone knows anything about it, please post here!

Well, if it's not the server save. Then I have no idea what you are talking about, it might be your connection that is not working correctly or your computer, but since you didn't have any problems with any other 7.4 servers, I have no idea.

About the lost account interface; you can pm me your email & password and I'll send you the account.

server save..

Also, I wanna make clear that I'm not pointing at the freezes or server saves or whatever, I simply get stuck and can't move while everyone else + the creatures & NPCs can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back