• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are retarded in the head it seems like , rook is fun and its for a reason there , retards like you will abuse it and come on actions with their lvl 8 without ZERO afford moron and then destroy the fights
retards like u will play rookslayer

It's quite amusing that the more serious, old school servers seem to attract so many empty headed morons that comment all day long, yet adding nothing at all to the topic since nobody is taking whatever they say seriously.

It's quite amusing that the more serious, old school servers seem to attract so many empty headed morons that comment all day long, yet adding nothing at all to the topic since nobody is taking whatever they say seriously.
shut up noone takes seriously what u write.

this thread is full of RPG's who wanna make rookgard? Guys ,Original will have good wars, kids stop talking about rookgard and talk about the server, idiots.

on OTservlist it says 7.4 on Original -------------> change to 8.0 on otservlist and buy PREMMIUM on OTSERVLIST for more people see. Thanks i think its a good idea

THE HYPE IS REAL

counter.gif

Delete shop in first day of ots and make some cam recorder builded into client so everybody will be able to make some movies and have some memories later.

Cant even download the client, is the client finnished?

Win/Blacked is a malicious software that once it is exceuted has the capability of replicating itself and infect other files and programs. These type of malware, called Viruses, can steal hard disk space and memory that slows down or completely halts your PC. It can also corrupt or delete data, erase your hard drive, steal personal information, hijack your screen and spam your contacts to spread itself to other users. Usually, a Virus is received as an attachment on an email or instant message.Win/Blacked is currently ranked 75 in the world of online malware

@Nikztahh : Download a clean 8.0 client, scan it and see if you get the same errors, if you don't, please contact me because I have already tested scanning a completely clean and unmodified 8.0 client and it still deals those warnings, it's a false positive and it's no way near what you describe. With other words, it's completely harmless.

@Lega : If I can get a hold of a 8.0 cam recorder (source of it) I can easily make it compatible. If not, I will come up with a solution.

4 DAYS UNTIL WE LAUNCH THE SERVER - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AT: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

OVER 400 REGISTERED CHARACTERS!

Fribben.

Fribben The best hoster on Oldschool.
Waiting for Original.

de.JPG

Punio you are noob,

msg me if you want solo duel when lvl 20, if i win you quit server if you win i retired forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back