• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punio you are noob,

msg me if you want solo duel when lvl 20, if i win you quit server if you win i retired forever.
Ok np im can own you like a chicken , im the best on oldschool server bye.

Doesnt get it with a clean 8.0 server downloaded from tibiaclients~ I cant open the file even if i put ignore on it.

@Nikztahh : If you do not think that the client is safe, don't download it. I explained to you the reason behind the warnings which is just a false positive, you and the other accounts you used to come to this thread with, with the assumption to try to bash the server's reputation by stating that the client is infected are just too predictable. I would really recommend you to back off, because I already gave you several warnings before.

I recommend ANYONE who gets suspicious after this guy's useless replies, to download a 8.0 client that is clean and unmodified, and scan it. See if you get the same results or not.

The client is harmless.

SERVER COMING ONLINE IN 4 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AT: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Last edited:
Rates and Quests
Additional Information
Exp rate5x

Skill rate8x
Magic rate4x
Regeneration2x

Djinn questCan be done ingame or direct access here
RashidEnabled and free, location: Darashia beside NPC Miria.

Which protocolThis is a full 8.0 real map.
NPCs and QuestsAll available quests from protocol 8.0 should exist here including all NPCs with the correct dialogues.
OkolnirYou can only access Okolnir through Buddel in Folda. He is located beside NPC Svenson.
CarpetAll carpets are non-pz tiled which mean you can travel through the carpet while having a PZ-lock. You can also you the function "bring me to DESTINATION" in carpets and main boats.

Frags for Redskull (day)4 (temporarily)
Frags for Banishment (day)
11 (temporarily)
Frag time per kill
24 hours. (temporarily)
Party Shared Exp
In order to enable party exp share you have to say "/expshare" without the quotation mark, you may not have a pz-lock and the members of the party has to be in a certain level-range similar to yours.
Promotion cost10000 gold coins
Each blessing cost10000 gold (total: 50000 gold)
Amulet of loss cost50000 gold coins
Task systemEnabled

Since its very different opinions about rook or not I have a suggestion (I prefer rook tho)
But to make a "difference" between the peoples and there will be less pks / block chars.
Enable 10 or 15 X exp until lvl 8 the first 2 days.

As I said, then it wont be as much "Pks" and blocking characters.

Also: Make more monsters in rook.

Paint mastah, I found some screens from old edition : D
jZeOpq4.png

Im not sure about rook also. If you said there is already 400 characters created. Lets calculate that only 150 will log on the start and with 5x exp it will take 3h to leave rookgard with such amount of people. Maybe you should higher exp rate on rookgard to 10-15x as someone above wrote. Think about it.

Im not sure about rook also. If you said there is already 400 characters created. Lets calculate that only 150 will log on the start and with 5x exp it will take 3h to leave rookgard with such amount of people. Maybe you should higher exp rate on rookgard to 10-15x as someone above wrote. Think about it.

Thats why he boosts rookgard at first(Adds 20x to level 8) and then later on goes back to 5x to avoid all the lowlevels blocking huge areas.

more info about task system plix

Do we spawn in thais and boats cost cash right?
yeah its a problem, judging by the amount of created chars, 400ppl are going to spawn in thais temple, we rly need an option to choose a city when making a char.

@Nikztahh : If you do not think that the client is safe, don't download it. I explained to you the reason behind the warnings which is just a false positive, you and the other accounts you used to come to this thread with, with the assumption to try to bash the server's reputation by stating that the client is infected are just too predictable. I would really recommend you to back off, because I already gave you several warnings before.

I recommend ANYONE who gets suspicious after this guy's useless replies, to download a 8.0 client that is clean and unmodified, and scan it. See if you get the same results or not.

The client is harmless.

SERVER COMING ONLINE IN 4 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AT: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

lol me and my team always played ur server without causing any troubles, and we are a respectful team, I think everyone can stand for that.

you´re misstaking me for someone else I think, Nikztah/Niklas my usually nicks, whatever, I dont think your client is hack or whatever I JUST WANT help to install it since Im fucking noob with computers only know how to play, get ur shit together emo I never trashed talked your server before.

'serveal warnings' my ass, kid

I think Fribben should add the isle of destiny. Let every player start with the best rookguard equipment (legion helmet, chain armor, copper shield, mace/katana, studded legs and leather boots) and spawn on the isle of destiny. Their you can walk to a npc which gives you your vocation (knight, paladin, druid or sorcerer). Down of each npc of the vocation you chooise you will receive more equipment. Than you can chooise wether you go to the boat and chooise town or hunt down until level 10 (I believe). On level 10 you can't get access anymore to the hunting area of the isle of destiny.

Fribben:
I bet Ryan will try to DDos your server , are you ready for that?
There will be free acces to islands like:Okolnir, Goroma etc?
Will you make 1day without shop so everybody can have fair start?

At start we will not enable rookgaard or atleast this is our opinion for now. We will most likely enable it when the server is online for a few days.

@Voyant : I never had overpowered shop items nor a shop itself, and DDoS has not been a main issue on my previous servers, I have received them but we were able to migitate most of the attacks. It won't be free access.

LESS THAN 3 DAYS UNTIL SERVER STARTS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

make a nice task system fribben, it is the only motivation for most of us what makes us lvl and have some fun in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back