• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hard @sick : Thank you both, hope to see you on launch.

@Kalitzi : I understand how you are reasoning, but since it's possible to travel by command "bring me to destination", it should not bring any problems regarding travel and to get to places.

@seyakuroya : I will consider this, but I doubt it will be available at start.

@Lega : It won't be boosted tombs.

@Vendeta : It won't be, you can read more about it here.

Server is starting in 2 days - we have come very close to the opening and with an astonishing number of 500 registered characters I must say thank you for supporting OriginalTibia and making it into the top1 server.

Register at: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

@Hard @sick : Thank you both, hope to see you on launch.

@Kalitzi : I understand how you are reasoning, but since it's possible to travel by command "bring me to destination", it should not bring any problems regarding travel and to get to places.

@seyakuroya : I will consider this, but I doubt it will be available at start.

@Lega : It won't be boosted tombs.

@Vendeta : It won't be, you can read more about it here.

Server is starting in 2 days - we have come very close to the opening and with an astonishing number of 500 registered characters I must say thank you for supporting OriginalTibia and making it into the top1 server.

Register at: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.
I think i will join it :)

Good luck on server launch Fribben, cannot wait :D
Hope everything goes smooth!!

@ Kalitzi : I understand how you are reasoning, but since it's possible to travel by command "bring me to destination", it should not bring any problems regarding travel and to get to places.

Fribben you misunderstood his post, he said
So this is confirmation that rook will not be on the server? And since you wont be implementing which town we start it, could you maybe make the boat fair free/decreased until the first server save? Because the first few hours will be a complete clusterfuck if everyone starts in Thais with no means to get out of there.
the issue here is not someone blocking the NPC, the issue is that around 400 people will start in thais temple with no cash to travel, which means 100 people will go trolls, 100 people will go rots, 200 people will run to venore or something, do you see how that is a bit of a problem? its going to take ages to gather 150gp to travel to another city, everyone is gonna be annoyed and it will be like going through rookgard on a fresh server in real tibia (for those who havent experienced it, u run around and u see a monster every 10minutes and it takes 8 hours for the first person to get out of rook cuz its so damn crowded)

ideally it would be the best to let us choose starting city during character creation but its too late for that

thats why u should give us free travel for the first hour, to avoid this clusterfuck

also, the task npc is gonna be spammed to hell cuz for some people it takes 2minutes to write hi task rotworm yes bye

Last edited:
Add npc task to every city and make possibility to choose between towns in character creation.

This may have been answered already, maybe i didn't see..
Will the server have War-Mode system?
also, how many frags to red skull ect?

I think its kinda funny that everybody starts in thais, everybody is equal and have to find their own way out of it.

if everyone starts in thais then i'll just skip the first day and start later. cba to fight over a rat with 5 others;p

I think its kinda funny that everybody starts in thais, everybody is equal and have to find their own way out of it.
Didnt think that it might be fun for someone to leave a temple for first 5 minutes then collecting 200gp for 2 hours to travel to different city.

I don't understand how this can be this big of a deal, Thais is set. If you wish to play after the start you are more than welcome. But this is the option or Rookgaard, and I believe this one would be favoured more.

Countdown on otservlist.org activated.

It's less than 48 hours till launch make sure you register on: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Didnt think that it might be fun for someone to leave a temple for first 5 minutes then collecting 200gp for 2 hours to travel to different city.
So you are one of those guys who will go thais sewers like the rest of the server to collect 150 gp instead of walking to venore and collect the gold on the way

So you are one of those guys who will go thais sewers like the rest of the server to collect 150 gp instead of walking to venore and collect the gold on the way

So you are one of those guys who will go to venore like the rest of the server and collect 150gp instead of walking to carlin and collect gold on the way

real map here, real map there . . always real maps, so go play rl tibia and dont waste time in ots , my opinion

Hey guys ive a question to ask, 8.0 has hotkeys or not?
before you start saying "ohh your a retard how do you not know that, fucking kid" or something like that.. Fuck off
im just asking a question since i dont remember.

Hey guys ive a question to ask, 8.0 has hotkeys or not?
before you start saying "ohh your a retard how do you not know that, fucking kid" or something like that.. Fuck off
im just asking a question since i dont remember.
your a retard how do you not know that, fucking kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back