• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to suggest you something. Currently there is no tasks for mages, add ghoul task mummy, stalkers, ghost, crypt shambler.

Fribben fix the lootrate before its to late, its impossible to profit even if you profit its only 500-1k / hunt

What kind of 8.6 shit is this Diamond account blessing? change to so you atleast have to go somewhere else then temple to buy it(none pz zone) or make blessings cheaper or just remove it.

I never though i'd say this but this is ridicilous. I'm making a paladin

in which hand do u pot bolts
????????????

From uh maker :D
p9IPQ9T.png

Fribben fix the lootrate before its to late, its impossible to profit even if you profit its only 500-1k / hunt

fribben is ignoring us
keep the ignore and u will wake up with empty server fribben

Not even 48 hours has gone and I hear complaints about lootrate, do you even know how to calculate loot before judging? And not to mention that majority of the people who claim to not have received anything and lie about their loot has received 2-3x more than what they display, we are aware of more than you know.

The most amusing part is that many of people judging the loot is from level 10-20.

About gold-drop, we might higher it.

@JoNNeT : It only gives you a possibility to buy all the blessings in 1 message, it does exactly as buying all the 5 blessings walking. Replacing the function to another npc can be considered.

@kovall : If you or anyone else does not appreciate the server that have been there for the oldschool community for a long part, don't play. But don't come here and bash, I don't want to hear people cry invain when they can't even back up their statements. Some can, but majority don't.

@Ingens : This was one of the most disrespectful posts I have ever read, please get out of this thread, you sicken me really.

THIS IS A SERIOUS SERVER, IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT. HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY - ORIGINALTIBIA IS HERE TO STAY.

Fribben.

Last edited:
I apologize. I was just looking forward to one of your old classic servers and didn't expect this lowrate. It's just a personal opinion so I should've kept it to myself. I'll leave your thread, gl.

@Fribben
everyone telling you to make balance on mages, you are still the smartest ?
you not even playing, you dont know how it is
no offence but there is no balance man ;]

original is exactly how 8.0 was back in days, blame cipsoft not firbben this replica is excellent im amazed.

also this diamond account blessing..... delete it from diamond account and put it on shop ONLY blessing for 5 EURO - Diamond acc is too strong reduce it a alittle

Not even 48 hours has gone and I hear complaints about lootrate, do you even know how to calculate loot before judging? And not to mention that majority of the people who claim to not have received anything and lie about their loot has received 2-3x more than what they display, we are aware of more than you know.

The most amusing part is that many of people judging the loot is from level 10-20.

About gold-drop, we might higher it.

@JoNNeT : It only gives you a possibility to buy all the blessings in 1 message, it does exactly as buying all the 5 blessings walking. Replacing the function to another npc can be considered.

@kovall : If you or anyone else does not appreciate the server that have been there for the oldschool community for a long part, don't play. But don't come here and bash, I don't want to hear people cry invain when they can't even back up their statements. Some can, but majority don't.

@Ingens : This was one of the most disrespectful posts I have ever read, please get out of this thread, you sicken me really.

THIS IS A SERIOUS SERVER, IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT. HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY - ORIGINALTIBIA IS HERE TO STAY.

Fribben.

I understand how the command works. But you remove the whole blessing part of the game with this because if you die during a battle you can come back right away fully blessed and that makes the fighting more boring and less serious.

^

I understand how the command works. But you remove the whole blessing part of the game with this because if you die during a battle you can come back right away fully blessed and that makes the fighting more boring and less serious.

^

Actually a very solid point.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back