• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patchlog has been introduced in the latest news - you can read more here.

This is not a support board, if you have any bug reports to make or want something to be changed and have direct contact with me or the staff please go to our support boards.

Fribben.

Patchlog has been introduced in the latest news - you can read more here.

This is not a support board, if you have any bug reports to make or want something to be changed and have direct contact with me or the staff please go to our support boards.

Fribben.

We've been reporting alot of bugs but it feels like you guys dont look at the forum, can't you atleast reply to our suggest on forum so we know whats going to happen etc.

If we do not look at the forums, how come the patchlog is quite full? not to mention it's not even half of what we have done. Most if not all is from the private support board, so I would suggest you not to go into assumptions.

Besides why not use the private support board if I tell you it's the easiest way to contact us? If you are so eager to have a bug fixed, why do you go the hard way when you can have the easy way here: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=forum&action=show_board&id=9?

Fribben.

I did not assumption anything, i'm just saying that we get no feedback on our suggestions. I atleast dont feel like suggestion things that are kind of urgent and a week later nothing have happend nor have you or clearon posted anything if you will or won't fix the "bugs".

Bk and heros are too strong for mages to hunt ;>
Monsters walk weird, like if you trap a necromancer they shouldnt side step, also few monsters walk to much so it's boring for mage to hunt with spells!
exori vis/flam/mort exhaust should be few milliseconds lower (90% sure)
bk not spawning when you wait spawn in room.
defence system not working properly.
people already abusing lvl 8s.
not reporting bot, no bot is working here.

Last edited:
lol, with that being said it wasn't meant to advertise it , i wanted to report it.. lol

Last edited:
this server is fucked up for mages, worst prof on this ots and gm dont wanna do anything
from lvl 60 to 170 u must hunt dragons

how much u pay for rp ond?
u didnt touch a mage and still talking

If you want to win Diamond roses, you have to like our facebook page and post a screenshot on the gallery section, for more information read the latest news.

Fribben.

biggest problem here is addon doll points lmao.. you got good files and you can fuck up everything anyway

Mr Chicken.

biggest problem here is addon doll points lmao.. you got good files and you can fuck up everything anyway

Mr Chicken.

Thank you for the nice comment, however. The reason behind premium points for addons is simply to support the server without offering overpowered items. This way it can in no way affiliate with the gameplay nor disturb any factor within it aswell.

If you feel like you have better ideas to suggest for the server, I would suggest heading to the support boards.

IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN WINNING A DIAMOND ROSE - CLICK HERE.

Fribben.

Thank you for the nice comment, however. The reason behind premium points for addons is simply to support the server without offering overpowered items. This way it can in no way affiliate with the gameplay nor disturb any factor within it aswell.

If you feel like you have better ideas to suggest for the server, I would suggest heading to the support boards.

IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN WINNING A DIAMOND ROSE - CLICK HERE.

Fribben.

you should just make premium in shop however thats sad nice ots is destroyed by some small shits hope ur next v2 of original 8.0 will be alot better

u made "fun" ots not "rpg" hope v2 will be rpg

//// instead of ADDON POINTS you could make (examples):
Whacking Driller of Fate
Starlight shit that make 70% light,
ring which deff you from fire 3% or anyshit
ring skill 2+ to axe/sword/dist/club
automatic promotion /rp/ed/ms/ek

all of these examples would be better than addons points

Last edited:
you should just make premium in shop however thats sad nice ots is destroyed by some small shits hope ur next v2 of original 8.0 will be alot better

u made "fun" ots not "rpg" hope v2 will be rpg

//// instead of ADDON POINTS you could make (examples):
Whacking Driller of Fate
Starlight shit that make 70% light,
ring which deff you from fire 3% or anyshit
ring skill 2+ to axe/sword/dist/club
automatic promotion /rp/ed/ms/ek

all of these examples would be better than addons points
Lol, rings and shit improve your character while addons isn't making any difference, you just look cooler, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back