• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the reason behind the "no right-click money change"?

I would like to know the reason behind the "no right-click money change"?

slight nerf to mages (cap heavier) and instead of having f.e 6k gold (60 plats) in your arrowslot when you're dying (10% loss) it's now 100% chance that you loose 6000 gold.

Joseph can you change fucking Sd damage? im had 23 level 20 mlvl shoot 85 for people now got 40 lvl 40 mlvl shoot 106?? 115 max? WTF
Palladin too strong.
Ahh im know you need 7 people with 40 lvls for combo 40 ek. :)

Joseph can you change fucking Sd damage? im had 23 level 20 mlvl shoot 85 for people now got 40 lvl 40 mlvl shoot 106?? 115 max? WTF
Palladin too strong.
It's too low DMG, should be like that
40lvl, 40mlvl SD DMG :
Min: 106
Max: 176
Avg: 141

Palladin too strong.
dont change anything, everything is perfect if you dont like it dont play

dont change anything, everything is perfect if you dont like it dont play
Stfu you got paladin on every spawn got profit and say dont change anything?
Paladin fucking strong 44 rp with enchanted spear shot me on full def always 100~ + im got blue robe knight legs , crown helmet , vampire shield
haha paladin epic !

stopped playing cuz paladins are op in this server, wish i made a pally lol but now too lazy to make a new char and gain the lvls back

stopped playing cuz paladins are op in this server, wish i made a pally lol but now too lazy to make a new char and gain the lvls back
20ms/eds vs 20 palladins GG who win? Anyway paladins after 120+ its the worse vocation to exp. You dont even know what game u are playing i believe

I think pallys are probably exping faster in the begining and gets easier profit in the beginning but mages would still do the best exp if you have money for it, you can't just go exp anywhere and expect to profit, especially not if you dont make lootbags.
Idk if you can buy ssas from djinn or not but a bigger pally team running around with ssas would probably be annoying for mages ^^
Thats what I think.

Palladin too strong.

wow should be better :s

Wyvern task
6VfrVaP.png

YFeFlJP.png

QIZe7HW.png

bHIAQvr.png

Paladin is too strong change him.
Everbot working 50% people use cavebot.

fix monsters, they walk so much, annoying to hunt with exori vis xd they shouldnt side step when they are trapped and on low health (I think).

You need to fix so you can heal yourself with mana/uh while walking, atm do you need to stand still for 0,5+sec before you're able to use a rune/mana.
also can't you fix so you can sort the online list by level/vocation etc.

You need to fix so you can heal yourself with mana/uh while walking, atm do you need to stand still for 0,5+sec before you're able to use a rune/mana.
also can't you fix so you can sort the online list by level/vocation etc.

ya, priority number one!

You also need to fix so you can't sio beehind walls, you couldn't do it at 8.0 and it will be IMPOSSIBLe to kill knights/high level paladins if u can sio behind walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back