• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Questonia.com 8.54-8.57 super exp stages, edited real map

Hmm hi i played on your realmap server like a long time before it had a new name ... donated much to ^^ anyway to get the points on this server ? just asking

And Btw: at your post i see Useful In-game commands include: the name Strobria shouldn't it be something else ^^?

Gl..

Changed the exp stage a little bit like you guys requested :)

1 hours left, create accounts and characters and collect teams!

17:18 New record: 41 players are logged in. Come on and join us! Let's make it a huge community :)

you call that a rl tibia? what happened to rl tibia? what did you do .. anyways you need to work on this server alot really i tihnk you dont give a damn about ur ot server because i went online and checked the place i want to see in ever ot and found it out ... i went there and a fucking 4 orshabaals appeared in edron near the dragon cave .. and you should make a restart or a server save or something like to let the creatures go wtff... iam not gonna play it unless you work on it and improve it well so people can join and have a great and i think iam not having a great tiem so i quite ur server ... you should work on it and yeah there is a bug in your donation dao pay i sow ur forum and found out there is alot of trouble in your donation try to fix them, and you should do something uselfull events make the server fun i mean i go every place i see a creatures like in liberty bay all water creatures and pirate and alot of a hell stuff who is gonna play and you have 88 players online most of them in trainig afk and when someone afk in training he satnd training like all year so fix some...