• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Questonia.com 8.54-8.57 super exp stages, edited real map

klekSu

Stroke my ego.
Reaction score
SERVER STARTS AT 12.08.2010! DON'T MISS IT!

banner.png
General Information:

*IP: questonia.com
*Port: 7171

*Client: from 8.54 to 8.57
*Uptime: 24/7
*Host: The otserver is running on a fast dedicated server located in Germany. The dedicated server has 8 GB RAM, Unlimited Bandwidth, 1 GB Uplink Port and a processor: Intel Quad Core 9500 2.8GHZ.

*Map: Real maps with custom towns such as: Antalis, Lete, Dender, Belnore and Victoria. Click here to see a map overview.

*Server has one world: PvP
Questonia PvP: 6 unjust frags in a day will give you a Red Skull, 15 frags for autoban.
Experience Stages/Rates:
Questonia PVP
1-50 - 300x
51-100 - 200x
101-150 - 100x
151 -175 - 50x
176 - 190 - 35x
191 - 200 - 20x
201 - 210 - 10x
211 - 220 - 8x
221 - 225 - 6x
226+ - 4x

*Skills Rates: 20x
*Magic Rates: 10x
*Loot rate: 2x
Screenshots:

quests.png
custom.png
Special Features:
Many undiscovered hunting areas from both RL tibia and custom Questonia
Mysterious and secret areas to explore
Tons of Quests such as Inquisition, POI, Black Knight, In service of Yalahar, Jungle Castle etc.
Balanced vocations and fast mana/hp gain. m/d/p/k +20 mana/hp, /ms/ed/rp/ek +40 mana/hp.
Fun PvP - Players are pvp protected until level 75.
Guild Wars - fully working! With shields, skulls and justified frags on enemies.
Daily events with prizes
Exciting raids such as Orc Raid, Ferumbras Raid, Morgaroth Raid.. etc. About 35 raids!
Unique Referrer system that may just earn you points! More info here
Addon Bonuses - IE: Full hunter addon gives player +2 distance fighting - More info here
Fun Community
Item Upgrade System - More info here
Unique custom cities
Helpful Staff

No lags, no kicks
And much much more!
Useful In-game commands include:
!aol - Buy aol
!bless - Blessings guide
!allbless - Buy all blessings
!deposit 1 / !withdraw 1 / !tansfer namehere, 1 - Do your banking while exploring
!help - For 100 gp you will receive an explorers help package which includes shovel, rope, machete and scythe.
!deathlist playername - See a list of your friends deaths
!serverinfo - View questonia's server info
/commands - To see a list of all of our commands
Great Guild Wars:
Read more here.

create-war.png

invite-enemy.png

join-war.png

shield.png

frag.png

Join us on Questonia by creating an account here!

Last edited:
You level up like a freak from the start, level it up till you can war, then it's much slower so you won't get level 500s and get bored :)

Look's like someone took inspiration from the Thais I made.

Malvera.net/Mythera.net/Showtera.vapus.net/Zalvera.gzh.nu all of these server is using it.

What are you trying to prove? I did it myself, I play no ots, so couldn't have no inspiration of any ots.

What are you trying to prove? I did it myself, I play no ots, so couldn't have no inspiration on any ots.

ok, it's just that I placed that scimitar exactly there and some places looks exactly like mine, but I don't mind I just wanted to say it.

Good luck with the server:thumbup:

Alright, I had an edited Thais from otland's map maybe that's why. Then I edited the edited Thais myself once again.

And thanks :)

This looks really cool.. o.o
I'm definitely gonna give it a try. I'm curious about the guild wars.

signature.php

Last edited:
I hope you will join the server :) we will have great wars!

It's all meant for players to pg up to 261 then war xD

2 days left before it opens =D woot!

Haha yeah, it's one day left now :p changed the exp rate a little bit.

Last edited:
Can't turn it on yet :p fixing last bugs :) server starts within 23:30 hours from now.