• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

pretty much, standard half arsed job by cipsoft, fuck them and their dying game

nDY186x.png
;[

it doesnt matter, we will keep it online, and we will continue to bum the thread for as long as it is online, even tho we have 10-20 players online at same time and 40-50 unique players a days some ppl still enjoy it.

Why is it still online..? It's done, server is finished.

(here's the part where I say "I told you so").
its far from done, even if we are down to -1 player online it wont be done. get over your self

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all, if they did it right and listened to me prior to launching like I told them, it would not have failed.

yeah that's what everyone thinks. The problem is everyone has different ideas.

yeah that's what everyone thinks. The problem is everyone has different ideas.
Yes, everyone does have different ideas.

The RealOTS team had different ideas than mine and it failed - hard.

Perhaps next time it'll be USA, low-rate with fast loot and stages from 1-50 and then 50+ a static 3x

Not at all, if they did it right and listened to me prior to launching like I told them, it would not have failed.
I would absolutely love to see him humour this snot nosed child and do as he asks. Then, when it goes to the SAME situation currently (the 772 "lowrate" community is way too small btw, the reason for the issue in the first place) watch as he makes more excuses.

I think the 772 following is more so in the American continents, seems theres always a lot of south american war ots online and its a lot of the time 772. Havent seen any 772s in the EU except one of the Olderas? Note, talking about lowrates where people dedicate time unlike war ots and hrs. Idk not my prefered client to play a lowrate on.

>being this mad on the internet

Says the kid with nothing better to do but troll and throw a temper tantrum on some forum on a server... you're not even playing... Just drop it. Not your server. Nobody cares about your best idea ever server that is obviously gnna have so much success when you're in charge.

Sad part is idk what hes talking about either. Poor guy... hes moron :/. Don't worry, maybe calling me fat on an internet forum will make it true!

BUT if he ever launches a 772 server, its 100% success! Hes got such sick ideas. Rly sick! I learned abt his gr8 idea through all his whine posts in the Realots thread! Don't worry, im sure they will listen to you after your next cry post. FOR sure they are bound to listen to you! I mean really, a 2 year old like you? Why on earth WOULDNT they listen to you right?!

(Let me guess your response.... "TL dr". I know, your not intelligent... I get it)

Last edited:
Says the kid with nothing better to do but troll and throw a temper tantrum on some forum on a server... you're not even playing... Just drop it. Not your server. Nobody cares about your best idea ever server that is obviously gnna have so much success when you're in charge.
Sad part is idk what hes talking about either. Poor guy... hes moron :/. Don't worry, maybe calling me fat on an internet forum will make it true!

BUT if he ever launches a 772 server, its 100% success! Hes got such sick ideas. Rly sick! I learned abt his gr8 idea through all his whine posts in the Realots thread! Don't worry, im sure they will listen to you after your next cry post. FOR sure they are bound to listen to you! I mean really, a 2 year old like you? Why on earth WOULDNT they listen to you right?!

(Let me guess your response.... "TL dr". I know, your not intelligent... I get it)
u sound like my sister, she's 9

baby

So how are things progressing with this version of Realots?

Continuing to refuse to update the game, or actually moving forward? I see 3 players online...