• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

too bad its dying. Im not trying to troll or anything just saying this server really deserve to succeed and people should start trying it. Its stable/bug free and just as good as it could be. Big team didn't start out here so for people like me enjoying solo play or like 2-3 friend or just to fool around when they have spare time its just perfect. Totally supporting even if I don't play anymore I still donate to support them for the time I enjoyed it. Not playing at all due to real activities but as soon as it gets rainy or whenever I get some spare time ill be hoping on it and fooling around!

Slowly dying, like always.

Should have listened to the community instead of opening the same goddamn server with no changes for the 5th time.

Not at all, no point in explaining myself again.

Is all you do is whine btw? I've never seen you say anything besides something a 7 year old would say. If you don't like the server, do not play it. All you seem to do is troll around on forums to see yourself talk... Lawl

Is all you do is whine btw? I've never seen you say anything besides something a 7 year old would say. If you don't like the server, do not play it. All you seem to do is troll around on forums to see yourself talk... Lawl
as successful owner of classicus.org (R.yan, i get 600+ players average), i recommend you listen to him. i know my stuff

fatty pls go

all isee is u eating and being bad at tibia

pls stop eat fatty pls go

Just wondering if people doesn't like old school (7.4/7.7) low-rate ots anymore or what? :/

If you're genuinely wondering that then you need to get clued up about the oldschool otservers, Tibianic for example is a successful lowrate, oldschool, real map, with 200+ active players, this alone proves that people do take an interest in that kind of server. Realots is a lowrate oldschool real map with around 30 active players and it's player base is dropping rapidly. To see what you're doing wrong, check out what the successful servers are doing right. Some qualities of Tibianic has that RealOTs lacks:

* Stability - Tibianic has been up for 5 years. How long do you think Realots will last? It's been shutdown 6 times already.
* New Content - Give me a list of RealOTs' new items/quests/npcs/spawns/map additions, etc. The list is very, very small isn't it? 7.72 came out 8 years ago, we've had 8 years to wear out it's rpg value.
* Good reputation - No matter how you look at it, RealOTs has burnt a lot of bridges and ignoring this will only cause problems.
* Active staff - This is the kind of game that requires staff, especially in its current state.

The list goes on, see if you can spot anything else.

Server is dying again, too many ddos attacks
What are you talking about? There have be zero ddos attack.

And how could you even know? Yesterday you didn't even know the server had started referring to what you wrote yesterday in classicus thread.

TrevorLuciferus replied to the thread [Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!!!.
is realot online already ? classicus belongs to ryan and ryan is so poor that he scams people in rl to feed himself

What are you talking about? There have be zero ddos attack.

And how could you even know? Yesterday you didn't even know the server had started referring to what you wrote yesterday in classicus thread.

TrevorLuciferus replied to the thread [Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!!!.
is realot online already ? classicus belongs to ryan and ryan is so poor that he scams people in rl to feed himself

man take it easy, i made a comment on the wrong thread lol, i had 3 windows and was posting on them and that comment you quoted was to classicus not to realots

I've said that RealOTS won't success without higher and staged experience rate.

Just open the second, medium-rate server with tasks + exp share in party and you will have players.

Something like that:
1-8 x6
8-60 x5
61-80 x4
81-120 x3
121- x2

Last edited:
as successful owner of classicus.org (R.yan, i get 600+ players average), i recommend you listen to him. i know my stuff

he allows infinite multi clients, his own client is made in order to allow you to open new clients with no problem at all . Thats why he got 600 players

Just open the second, medium-rate server with tasks + exp share in party and you will have players.

Something like that:
1-8 x6
8-60 x5
61-80 x4
81-120 x3
121- x2
Too easy stages.. And especially with tasks.

I can agree on (1-8 x6) at least.

perfect stages would be

1-100 = 4x
101+ = 3 x

it will be easier than tibianic but hard to get lvl 200+

Something like that:
1-8 x6
8-60 x5
61-80 x4
81-120 x3
121- x2
I have told the hoster this constantly.

Opening ANOTHER low-rate in EU to attempt to compete with Tibianic is autistic - and another failed RealOTS directly reflects said autism.