• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

decent, here's a quick question i want you to ask yourself. why are you the one hosting the server?

once you realize you don't have any good answers to that question i want u to give serv to someone who is actually capable of hosting it. thx

Why am i hosting Realots?
1. I own the files.
2. I like hosting, alot.
3. I love the game, everything from pvp to pve.
4. because i'm the only one left with the files, if you're not counting dennis.
5. I really think the ot community would be missing out on the best 7,7 server there is to get.

I got here by chance, but i really love it. I do know i have flaws but i'm doing my very best. If that's not enough of an answer for you i can't really help you.

1. I own the files.
2. I like hosting, alot.
5. I really think the ot community would be missing out on the best 7,7 server there is to get.

I got here by chance, but i really love it. I do know i have flaws but i'm doing my very best. If that's not enough of an answer for you i can't really help you.
Why do you ignore every good suggestion that is thrown your way? People here know more than you. For example Mex gave out great suggestions that you ignored, as well as myself.

But yes as always I'll be here to say "I told you so".

Why do you ignore every good suggestion that is thrown your way? People here know more than you. For example Mex gave out great suggestions that you ignored, as well as myself.

But yes as always I'll be here to say "I told you so".

I was spammed about launching a US server here, did it. Was about 1-3 players online at the same time. I've made decisions about the exp rate and not hosting a US. And i won't change my mind a week before launch. A good ot need stability. The community need to know that my word is solid. I'm always listening to what people say, and its always in my mind while developing the server. But i won't change anything that i have stated a week before launch.

Edit: just because you think it's a GREAT idea, doesn't mean everyone does. Not everyone whom is gonna play my server visit these forums, and not everyone post. So if i were to listen to those who post here, i'd be listening to 10% of my community, my goal is to listen to 100% of it. Starting out with changes 10% wants isn't gonna come of as a good start.

I was spammed about launching a US server here, did it. Was about 1-3 players online at the same time. I've made decisions about the exp rate and not hosting a US. And i won't change my mind a week before launch. A good ot need stability. The community need to know that my word is solid. I'm always listening to what people say, and its always in my mind while developing the server. But i won't change anything that i have stated a week before launch.

Edit: just because you think it's a GREAT idea, doesn't mean everyone does. Not everyone whom is gonna play my server visit these forums, and not everyone post. So if i were to listen to those who post here, i'd be listening to 10% of my community, my goal is to listen to 100% of it. Starting out with changes 10% wants isn't gonna come of as a good start.
There was a 15 player record on the USA, and the EU was a 25 player record due to it being launched in the EU primetime, and the US downtime.

This proves you are dumber than I previously had thought. I would've played the US RealOTS, so would many of people if you had done it right.

My mates and I saw that it was online, and laughed and didn't even bother to login.

As I said, when the EU RealOTS fails within the month I'll quote this post.

Seriously, you should consider making this a full out USA Realots, you will attract way more players, we've already seen the numbers from EU. Worst case scenario if @Ellomatelol is wrong about the number of people playing then after a month or so you can always switch it back to EU.

But you atleast go full force with advertising etc with a USA server based that way not only North America but South Americans etc will have a server to play without having to suffer from the extreme step lags etc

There was never 15 players online on the US. Thats a lie and he said he will launch it in the EU. Deal with it. He made up his mind and his going to stick to it. If there were a 50 users here spamming about it maybe he would rethink it or even if it was 10. But you are what? 3 guys constantly spamming this thread. Dont do it just leave allready.

There will NOT be a US server and he wont give you 10x exp/skills. DEAL WITH IT. God i get angry at your stupid comments all the time.

There was a 15 player record on the USA, and the EU was a 25 player record due to it being launched in the EU primetime, and the US downtime.

This proves you are dumber than I previously had thought. I would've played the US RealOTS, so would many of people if you had done it right.

My mates and I saw that it was online, and laughed and didn't even bother to login.

As I said, when the EU RealOTS fails within the month I'll quote this post.

You want a server SO BAD, you come to all my threads spamming and saying everything is shit. Yet when it was online you didn't even bother to login? Like seriously, the server was online. If you Really wanted to play, you would have been there playing.

You expect everything from me, all on your terms. You really want a US server? Get 100 players to ask me in private for one, and i'll launch one at primetime. You need to realise Realots EU is happening, i'll keep it online with 10 players for a year if that's what's gonna happend. At the end of the day, it's me hosting, me paying the servers, me spending my money. Not your money, not your time, not your risk. When it is, feel free to come back here and tell me what to do, untill then. Enjoy my server or stay away.

Best regards
Jens

@decent

Like I said before, people only play servers that has features that appeal to them. As it is now, Realots only appeals to 15 players at most, so changes need to be made.

e.g.

Do you believe players are actually like this? I may be wrong in this, but I don't think much people are looking forward to getting back on and hunting rotworms. This is like an old game where you have no memory card and someone keeps resetting your console, the later stages of the game is my main purpose of playing, I for one am not looking forward to hunting rotworms, not after all those character wipes, and even if I did, I'd be one of the few people who play the game and when you realize noone's joining you'll shut it down again and I would have wasted my time again.

You may have spent a lot of money and sure you're wagering a lot of money on this current release of realots, but we're wagering time. Time > Money.

Increase the rates.

1. I own the files.
2. I like hosting, alot.

Doesnt Rob still have the files? aka the last hoster. I still cant get my head around someone just deciding to host a server for a game he doesnt even know, lol.

Yet when it was online you didn't even bother to login? Like seriously, the server was online. If you Really wanted to play, you would have been there playing.
"hey guys decent here, i failed again and server isn't going to come online."

- server randomly comes online, people hardly even know

"no i'm not going to host a US server guys the server was online and u didn't even play!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!"

like you realize how absolutely retarded you sound, right?

like you realize how absolutely retarded you sound, right?
He has absolutely no idea - which is funny considering that I've been trying to teach the poor fellow basic things for quite a while now.

A great example of this is that I've been trying to explain to him why it's completely idiotic to open another oldschool low-rate otserver in Europe. He STILL just can't seem to figure out why this is a dumb idea (which is why I troll this thread occasionally).

I think you guys are missing the point.

It's not about the server being hosted on EU or US, it's about being able to play on America and Europe.
As I said before, on US all america can play and EU too.
On EU server, North America and Europe can play, Central + South America lags like hell.

I think you guys are missing the point.

It's not about the server being hosted on EU or US, it's about being able to play on America and Europe.
As I said before, on US all america can play and EU too.
On EU server, North America and Europe can play, Central + South America lags like hell.

I do get it, noone wants to lagg. But at the end of the day, somone somwhere will be lagging. I have a Eu server with Proxies. I'm really trying to satisfy as many people as i can, if that's not enough i can't help you. Nothing is gonna make me change my mind about this 5 days from launch.

Hey guys! I found a link to this new server on the Swedish forum Flashback, i havnt been playing tibia since late 2008. Are there any old players from Nova and Valoria thats going to play here? regards Hans / Krufix on Nova.

Hey guys! I found a link to this new server on the Swedish forum Flashback, i havnt been playing tibia since late 2008. Are there any old players from Nova and Valoria thats going to play here? regards Hans / Krufix on Nova.

I was Spirit warrior on nova, But that's a shitload of years ago. When nova was New :) I'm gonna play!