• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

Lol you guys claim about not stable and lags also about kicks?
My Server would NEVER crash...

Im getting fxxking DDoS'ed and you guys claim about my Server?

I dont even want any fxxking donation or anything else, i got nothing from this server, I worked alot on it, NOT FOR ME!!

I dont earn anyshit by this Server and you guys claim about everything like I would do that shit with fun, claim about that Polak or BR or what ever that guy is that is DDoSing me...!!!

In my experience to this point, Antica has been like a Tibianic 7.4 high rate server. It's just as stable and no bugs I noticed. Found nothing wrong with it - that hasn't been fixed within the time of a few hours.

In my experience to this point, Antica has been like a Tibianic 7.4 high rate server. It's just as stable and no bugs I noticed. Found nothing wrong with it - that hasn't been fixed within the time of a few hours.

Well i prefer servers with the normal client so that i can cam.

Wow. So, so funny and so original as well. It's amazing anyone can come up with something this clever all by themselves, it really is. <_<

Obvious sarcasm is sarcastic
Obvious trolling wasn't so obvious to you then I guess :(

Obvious trolling wasn't so obvious to you then I guess :(

Obviously!

But trolls are like a pair of shoes, you were them on your feet and they're good for throwing. What does this have to do with a troll? Nothing at all but still.

Last World has a Own Anti-Cheat Client now, dedicated host will come up soon ;)
Internet Connection already stays up, the Server will be down tomorrow from 8 am for 2 days, cause my server computer is going to be somewhere else :)
After those 2 days the server will handle A WAY more players without any lag feeling, im guessing about 200 players~
I already checked the internet connection its really amazing, loading files with about 13 mb/sec thats really cool :D

Also DDoS'ers will have it harder cause its hard to DDoS a server with this internet connection :p

The Server will have one last reset, the experience rate will be 7x again, vocation will be more balanced, knights will have a higher hit, i will try to hold my damages like oldera, I really liked oldera, I also playd my own and I also admire the creator of oldera, but it still have few bugs....

Yours,
StyleZz

7x nobody gonna play Make server like Oldera and get many players, but dont add exp donations

Back
Top Bottom