• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

nah.i want an answer from gm what hes going to do about it.its a question about fair to new players.not ALL people sitt every minut and w8 for the server open like you do.well have more people within days and weeks.im not gonna let cowards like go pk under lvl 20 and make them quit so STFU.

it is ridicolous when a lvl 50 go pk a lvl 18.no wonder new players quit.i want more players to this server.im not happy with 10-20 players.but of course.people like you are cowards,they want the whole server for them selves and pk new players and make them quit.what about the players who starts next week?the frist thing you do is go pk them and take their loot.is that good for the server?

18 lvls players quit because they died by hight lvls, don't make me laugh

I wont make any protection level.
Thats what the Skull System is there for, no high level would kill level 8~ noobis, thats not pvp, thats just stupid lol...

this server will get hakced again im sure i dont recomend playing
i rather play other 7.72 ots that coming up wedensday

Xabi stop he did read this if he will he DO if not then NOT stop Please.

Yes i understand,im just writing a suggestion but these idiots keeps writing to me and i DONT care about their comments,i just want gm answer and he will after he sees my message when hes done with the website.I have the right to give suggestions without little kids goes crazy and cry about my suggestion right?

Lol after i exp to lvl 80 in 1 day and after gm teleport me, for me this GM/Server is for Noobs who cant protect computer
wtf... seriously why hosters are so retards nowadays?

dangara.Frag time will be 4h, 4 Frags to Red Skull, 8 to get Banned for 2 Days!. this server is doomed.youll see how many players youll have within 2 weeks.People will quit over and over again by these pking.i will login next week and see how the server is going.i hope it ges fucked and hacked you stupid ignorant owner

Yes i understand,im just writing a suggestion but these idiots keeps writing to me and i DONT care about their comments,i just want gm answer and he will after he sees my message when hes done with the website.I have the right to give suggestions without little kids goes crazy and cry about my suggestion right?

this server is for noobs, the first one is GM, he make loot channel etc.. soon he will add cipbot too. Dont wait for him, go test other ots 7.72. This ot will max 10 players so dont waste time here and play other ots. trust me

this server is for noobs, the first one is GM, he make loot channel etc.. soon he will add cipbot too. Dont wait for him, go test other ots 7.72. This ot will max 10 players so dont waste time here and play other ots. trust me

i will.i was lvl 15 and 18 and i was killed by a lvl 50 lol.he thinks im lying.hes totally blind.fuck this server.do you have any suggestions on good server?below 8.0

he dont listen, i told u he is making Poi quest, loot channel soon he will add yalahar too?
or maybe he will listen hackers when he get hacked again soon hahaha

Let him do that,hes digging hes own grave.hes the one who loose players not me=)

Tomorrow it starts other ot which will get lots of players and war, look for it
No retard hoster etc..

Dont put it online, nobody is going to play i think..

yes, the hackers said they wanna play, but it online for them so they can hacking

Back