• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

why cant i connect? everytime i try to log in my char "The-ders" my tibya crashes

Strange, maybe its the "-" in the name thats bugging it.
try to make another name

I did, I made Imtheman and the same thing happened.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reinstalling 7.72 right now, hopefully that works.

ill give it one more try..........................

- - - Updated - - -

19:53 New record of players online is: 41

Lol@ all the kids in this thread who are like "OMG TIBIANIC ROX ALL OTHER OT SUXX"

And then i said, "Wars will die out soon".

;)

Lol@ all the kids in this thread who are like "OMG TIBIANIC ROX ALL OTHER OT SUXX"

;)

I think you're in the wrong thread, nobody discussing tibianic here =O. Of course the wars will die out, they always do. They will do on realots/tibianic the third as well since a lot of people going there will be people from tibianic looking for new war.

@On-topic, this server is really nice. I like the fact that there is no stages. roxx

;)

but tibianic does rocks and always will. you can say this i nice ot but nice in a other way. if you say tibianic is a nice ot. you mean everything with it. ;)

Jeeez, all these aimbotters are veri annoying mens. You should try to get a custom client so that people cant bot. Every single guy i've run into in pvp has used bot, it's so laaaaaaame.

Lol?? reset what are u talking about. There is daily 50 players online and exp rate is ok.

Back
Top Bottom