• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

So, is the server down? I can't get to the website, or login anymore. I had a level 39, and I'd like to play again. This was a fun server.

I really doubt that exp x2 is a good idea, i think they should only benefit players who actually invested time here and not everyone lol
And lvl 20 protection is fine, at the start you saw lvls 10 pking each other and making newcomers quit, come on, that's not really the point of a rpg server :p

Yayy ;D My idea has been heard >.< Its a positive thing. the reset ^^

How are things going with the countdown n' when will be the official release?

We hope to get it working on ~friday. Can't promise anything though!

Oh my, this server looks awesome, i can't wait to try it out!

Indeed, its awesome :p

I was hoping to see the server online friday morning :p but i dont think that'll happen hehe

The punishment for cavebotting or any type of afk-botting means INSTANT DELETION

<cry> Its good to see somebody that shere the same ideals :D
So we need to w8 a little more.
Good LUCK meaby its the right moment for RPG servers to come back

Wow, hate to say it but. These guys really suck at updating the community on what is going on etc...

Are they even working on the server? I hope they havent given up lol

Indeed we are still working on it. However, we can't release it before next week. We plan to have it ready at tuesday-wednesday.
We are still doing some security improvements to the server, which require a little longer, therefore the long wait.
And no, we never gave up with this server and i am pretty sure that we won't.

Thank you very much for your support and patience.
Kind regards.