• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

C'mon folks dont sound like addictive newbs ;O credits going to topher for that one

glecko is doing it for the best, do u think he does it for fun? lol eventually you'll enjoy it more.. so chill down

All i'm saying i have school, and a job and i've been waiting for quite a while now. and i don't really have that much spare time.

All i'm saying i have school, and a job and i've been waiting for quite a while now. and i don't really have that much spare time.
Its not like the downtime of the server have TAKEN your spare time, has it?
Just spend it doing something else. Cause u do have a life... do you?

i HAVE played the server before. i WAS a certain level i SPENDED my time on it. get it ?

The time spent is already spent, f.e whether the server gets going 2day or 2morrow doesnt change the time spent.
= Irrelevant

Last edited:
0.o you already forgot what you are whining about?
Let me quote:
Fucking awesome, he said thursday.. he added it to friday that's just great >.>

They have already done the reset, The time you spent on the server earlier is gone, period.
What your're whining about here is the fact that its been delayed by another day, which makes "i HAVE played the server before. i WAS a certain level i SPENDED my time on it. get it ?" Irrelevant.
lmao

I would like to remind all of you that we are actually putting a lot of time into this, we have bought a dedicated server, we have bought premium and spent a lot of money on security/hosting. And we do all this for FREE.
So please do not complain about some delays in the release of the server which are not even our fault, but the hacker's that are harrassing us.

We know you are all waiting to play, that's why try to fix it as fast as we can, but we can't do miracles.
Thanks for your patience :)

I would like to remind all of you that we are actually putting a lot of time into this, we have bought a dedicated server, we have bought premium and spent a lot of money on security/hosting. And we do all this for FREE.
So please do not complain about some delays in the release of the server which are not even our fault, but the hacker's that are harrassing us.

We know you are all waiting to play, that's why try to fix it as fast as we can, but we can't do miracles.
Thanks for your patience :)

Take your time, Its your server. The ones that are whining are just selfish kids, ignore them. ;)

I'd kindly ask you to stfu, you dont know a thing about anyone here :). And not having patience is my problem, so just stfu. :)

And, i can actually whine about anything i want .. =D.

No you fuckin' can't as server is totaly free without any donations.

P.S If you want to make a shot on me with your pro 11iq, please, keep it to yourself.

Actually i can, watch me do it. I just have no patience. what's wrong with that ? want to act tough on a forum go ahead. :)
And i know the server is free. So when a server is free to play without donations that means i can't whine about whatever i want ? you should look into your shit better Gaylord. :)

P.S. Who invited you into the chat ? o:

Last edited by a moderator: