• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

Server back online, seems like a very stupid error caused the crash. :p
We're very sorry about this!

Its very nice,but the fact that amazons and valkyries hit me like 50+ is not so good. Thats probably why i will be quiting. If theres nobody in amazon camp,which is a big possibility i can get atked by 4+ valks and 3+ amazons. amazons combo me like 50 each turn,and if valk comes close to me,she hits me 50,its kinda impossible to play with low eq. Make the starter quests give eq. Or make starter eq be plate set.

Its very nice,but the fact that amazons and valkyries hit me like 50+ is not so good. Thats probably why i will be quiting. If theres nobody in amazon camp,which is a big possibility i can get atked by 4+ valks and 3+ amazons. amazons combo me like 50 each turn,and if valk comes close to me,she hits me 50,its kinda impossible to play with low eq. Make the starter quests give eq. Or make starter eq be plate set.

If you make the mission from the worm fangs you get a nice shield. Also in sewers there's 2 quests that give you plate armor, battle shield and brass legs I think. Without these items, amazons rape you xD

If you make the mission from the worm fangs you get a nice shield. Also in sewers there's 2 quests that give you plate armor, battle shield and brass legs I think. Without these items, amazons rape you xD

plate legs from goblins too, there are more than enough quests for equipment you just need to explore

How guilds can be created?
Why is the donation shop not working?

How guilds can be created?
Why is the donation shop not working?

Guilds are made in website (you need to be offline)
This server has no donations, so donation shop will never work I guess ;)

very well done. Since u cant put ur server on stability,it was like this..freeze (almost died),restart due update,again restart for no reason,freeze(and 3h's of hunting went to waste)

Eh,i can go play rl tibia. Its easier

best fucking costum map ever, best ot ever, join. its real fun, exploring, finding quests and NPCs to do missions.

fuck real maps and evos

Shame that the server doesn't have the stability that it should have, if it had it would indeed be a great server.

The instability makes me kinda sick thou. :p Will give it a try again when I see a change on that subject.

ye .. needs to be online all the time and not random offline moments! :'(

please fix that

WTF???? 1 hour in minos doing lootbag and the server just crashed?!!!

Wow server going down and up sucks... Its up for 4 hours, then down for 2, I was making a lootbag in minos aswell when server crashed earlier today...

i agree like wtf when i log i will be surrounded by cyclops smith with only 2 manas left because i was on my way back from dragons FUCK!

i agree like wtf when i log i will be surrounded by cyclops smith with only 2 manas left because i was on my way back from dragons FUCK!

You must be atleast lvl 35+ then? Man I dont know where to lvl up.. im broke as fuck!