• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

I know where sibings are dragons cyclops slimes rots wyvrens goblins minos amazons elfs dwarves. I know these hunting places and actually im only lv 23 i just explore not level if you need help pm me i can show you where to hunt lol

reset the server.. everyone wants a fair advantage..
Think of a way to bring in more people to pplay the server!!!
Its a great server and more people need to join so we can have
a great community...

Last edited:
Agreed with topher, when i first started.. i struggled to get the rotworm kills required to finish it lol, there were 5-6 people wandering around the caves & the respawn times were quite slow too..

But yea i'd suggest an restart too & gettin an countdown to get the server way more populated then it is. 3 friends of mine have quit already due to lack of motivation to continue to play the server, since the future aint looking candy sweet, YET.. population might grow, i just doubt it

oh and get an steady host in the meantime =P lagg really aint fun no more

Last edited:
And i suggest that pvp level is 8 or 10 because who want to wait till lv 25 when everyone try stealing your loot bags or blocks you there should be no pvp level and on top of that on this thread
you said protection level 20! no 25 but back to the point i strongly recommend pvp level 8 again

The task of amazons its away hard for mages.... I just die like 4 times trying to do it(you should put another task to get more lvl, and then go to amazon's task).

The task of amazons its away hard for mages.... I just die like 4 times trying to do it(you should put another task to get more lvl, and then go to amazon's task).

Tried the minotaur one, which is on the way? ;)

A suggestion, add a little stable with like 5-10 distance monks & 5- 10 melee monks. With like each 50k hp, and that the respawn time is 1-2 hours each.
be creative :p

consider what i told u, glecko

Edit: oh 'n btw, could you make that if you pk someone, that 2 people take the frag instead of 1? just an suggestion

Last edited:

the amazon quest isnt easy for knight either but this server is supposed to be hard and a lot of people like it that way. Also many quests are meant to be done in groups, mabey try to find a knight friend and have him block amazons for you.

Last edited:
down again?
they are working on it.

A suggestion, add a little stable with like 5-10 distance monks & 5- 10 melee monks. With like each 50k hp, and that the respawn time is 1-2 hours each.
be creative :p

consider what i told u, glecko

Edit: oh 'n btw, could you make that if you pk someone, that 2 people take the frag instead of 1? just an suggestion

i know trainers are very nice but if you really want to train there are some low damage creatures that you can train on: tortoises are very nice and are near the first town, damaged worker golems are very nice for training because they heal and they are located in desert, this is of course for knights it would be much harder for pallys to train on these but still possible

also it might be possible to add trainers but only for a certain amount of time and you can increase the time with quests

Last edited:
again down :s i hope they fix this problem soon, is a great server but this shut down sux

God Myke94, i "honestly" do not understand a word you're sayin lmao
might just be me though

agreed with thaz though