• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

as i said jerry, ur a juvenile kid, u got no clue what respect means. How would u feel if u spent tons of time on making a serv and all u get back is the whine from kids?
Grow the fuck up.

Ofcourse i do, it's your mistake to think of me the "kid" that only whines. I know he spent tons of time on the server i know the server is great and i've also said it loads of times. i say 1 or 2 comments about the delays and now i'm the "juvenile kid" ? . You should grow the fuck up.

P.S. And what you think of me, means as much as a pile of shit. Nothing.

I am totally ready for the release of the server :D

I just got my newly bought pc back from the store, to get it all set up & installed.. goddamnit i love it :p

Before this pc, i've had a decent pc, which did between 40-65 FPS.. 65 at most,
Although NOW, i've got between 350-450 FPS, woot... ;)

Any new info about the release though? :D

maybe 2 days more or i dont know suposse the server release is today but maybe take much time

I hope it'll get released real soon, i've got an free day on mondag. so i wanna take use of it ;)

I hope they'll implement the countdown i suggested too.. so everyone will have a equal start

Lmao, and u came to that conclusion, how exactly? :O

Im just suggesting certain stuff in the benefit of the server, perhaps ur mad about the reset? (THAT I SUGGESTED 2) lmaoo

Clear things up bro ^^

You basically got an argument started a few days ago about who suggested a character reset first, now its 'the countdown i suggested' lol. Bravo you have the ability to create an idea, excellent job. It looks like your proud of your newly earned trait. =]

Server reset and 'a countdown' do not benefit the server lol. If you wanted to suggest something to benefit the server, try finding out how to block DDoS attacks, or promote the servers population, or quality of game play. Other then that, nobody except other kids like you really care who suggested what first.

Also, you find very dumb stuff so hilarious. lol.

Take the time you need...
There is no sense, plublishing it earlier.
There migt only be bugs and quitting players, who recognized the bugs, got disadvantaged through them...
Its a big good thing ur working on, but haste could make all ur work useless.
Once i played on a cool custom map RPG, but too many bugs... Owner published earlier, player said : "OPEN IT UP EARLIER!", so he did. 2 days later, almost 40% quit. The Reason:bugs!

You basically got an argument started a few days ago about who suggested a character reset first, now its 'the countdown i suggested' lol. Bravo you have the ability to create an idea, excellent job. It looks like your proud of your newly earned trait. =]

Server reset and 'a countdown' do not benefit the server lol. If you wanted to suggest something to benefit the server, try finding out how to block DDoS attacks, or promote the servers population, or quality of game play. Other then that, nobody except other kids like you really care who suggested what first.

Also, you find very dumb stuff so hilarious. lol.

Skream, really man.. First of all, you arent very good in recognizing sarcasm.. ;) other then that, why the hell would you say that a countdown doesnt benefit the server? So you are saying that a countdown would not bring more people to this server? Man please think.. If u create an countdown on the webpage of this server, and u advertise the otserv a little more.. Wouldn't people see the countdown and consider being there on the very start of the server? Either you haven't got any experience with the whole countdown idea or you're either to ignorant to admit it. And i honestly think i've heard/saw earlier that their own staff has been working on the security issue of the server 'n fixed the DDoS
>>(All in benefit of the server's population?)<<

Oh not to mention, congratulations for calling people kids. So many people choose that approach nowadays ;)

Edit: My request to you.. Please broaden your tunnel vision.

You know it's much harder to be recognizing sarcasm when you type it.

Last edited:
Would be greate with some more info, last thing i read was that it should have been online yesturday! I totaly understand any delays but it would be great if you keept us informed :)!

Would be greate with some more info, last thing i read was that it should have been online yesturday! I totaly understand any delays but it would be great if you keept us informed :)!
Couldn't have said it any better. :)

Lol Mike you got way to excited. Calm down, if your having withdraw symptoms of Tibia, there are plenty of other servers to choose from. I'm not even going to argue with you, you love it to much, and your making me feel like a fool just by responding to you. :p

But yeah I would really love to hear anything new about server progress, been a few days now and were a day past the expected launch. =]

Found the server now, me and a "crew" at about 20-30 ppl want to join so get this server online NOOOOW!!!! :D

MSG from Admin:

We hope monday. However, we have had so many trouble in dealing with the DDoS-ers, we can't promise they will find another leak and delay the server further. If everything goes right, then tomorrow

Lol Mike you got way to excited. Calm down, if your having withdraw symptoms of Tibia, there are plenty of other servers to choose from. I'm not even going to argue with you, you love it to much, and your making me feel like a fool just by responding to you. :p

But yeah I would really love to hear anything new about server progress, been a few days now and were a day past the expected launch. =]

Haha yeah ur kinda right.. But anyways

I am interested in the progress aswell ;)

Actually i can, watch me do it. I just have no patience. what's wrong with that ? want to act tough on a forum go ahead. :)
And i know the server is free. So when a server is free to play without donations that means i can't whine about whatever i want ? you should look into your shit better Gaylord. :)

P.S. Who invited you into the chat ? o:

Ye, ofcourse you can! Aswell as you can suicide or anything else that's smarter than whining. And having no patience is deffinitely your problem, not ours. And who invited me? I thought I don't need an invite to join this forum? :O You're total kiddo as some guy above said, poor poor guy ;(