• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

Aww sad to see how hyper you get from an argument, does it really mean that much to you ? ):
Please find something usefull to do.

Ok, after some time we have very good news about the server.
After some time having a really though fight with the DDoSers (which we now know are multiple persons), who have been doing a lot to prevent the server from starting, we have at last secured all possible security leaks that would exist even in the most extremly theoretical situations,
We hope this will stop them from doing any further harm to the server. The server is now ready for release, but, in terms of checking that everything goes perfectly, we will try to release it on Tuesday.

Please keep in mind that we can't be sure the hackers will find another security leak, even if it's a tiny one, and thus force us to delay the server a bit more.
We can't promise you the release of the server on that day, so please be comprehensive and patient if it starts some days later.
It's not like we have lost the will to carry on the server, it's the fault of some malicious people that are kinda making it their life's objective to stop the server.

We will never give up. Thanks for your patience :)

Ok, after some time we have very good news about the server.
After some time having a really though fight with the DDoSers (which we now know are multiple persons), who have been doing a lot to prevent the server from starting, we have at last secured all possible security leaks that would exist even in the most extremly theoretical situations,
We hope this will stop them from doing any further harm to the server. The server is now ready for release, but, in terms of checking that everything goes perfectly, we will try to release it on Tuesday.

Please keep in mind that we can't be sure the hackers will find another security leak, even if it's a tiny one, and thus force us to delay the server a bit more.
We can't promise you the release of the server on that day, so please be comprehensive and patient if it starts some days later.
It's not like we have lost the will to carry on the server, it's the fault of some malicious people that are kinda making it their life's objective to stop the server.

We will never give up. Thanks for your patience :)

u go girl!

no shit ddos is multiple people? lol

dos = 1 person

ddos = more than 1 person

correct me if im wrong, but u called it ddos all along so u must have known its multiple people :D
no? )))

dos = 1 person

correct me if im wrong, but u called it ddos all along so u must have known its multiple people :D
no? )))

A single person can still perform a ddos attack as long as they have more than 1 host under their control.

dos = 1 person

no? )))

Obviously we know that DDoS requires more than 1 host. What we discovered is that it's multiple people (or groups of people) that were performing the attacks (since we had attacks incoming from 3 different continents lol).

finally great, so do you include a custom client?

Not at the moment, we want to have it finished and tested before release.

will the ip and website stay:

web: http://rchaos.no-ip.info/

ip:rchaos.no-ip.info

Yes, they will remain the same.
We will update the main post when the server is about to be released to give further informations.

Obviously we know that DDoS requires more than 1 host. What we discovered is that it's multiple people (or groups of people) that were performing the attacks (since we had attacks incoming from 3 different continents lol).

It can still be 1 person that sends the DDos attacks , since all the attacker does is infecting others computers with a virus , and those computers are the ones that's sending the attacks

Holly fuck my computer broke a few weeks ago waiting for this and the server is still down LMFAO!

Holly fuck my computer broke a few weeks ago waiting for this and the server is still down LMFAO!

Haha i so understand u, i bought a whole new computer from a website got it installed & ready to go within the time the server was offline
though, took like 2.5-3 weeks hahaha :p i was like rushing myself to get done before the opening, that was first mentioned but haha xd

ahahah i know lol i actually broke my laptop and desktop but i have been playing dead island