• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] ShadowCores 9.63 RL Map QUIREFANG, WAR ZONES, OFFLINE TRAINING

9.53 real map without tracked map? Whats the point if most new stuff are gona be missing?

The market won't be missing, and several other features that require this version. Besides, we can add new content without players having to update their client.

Um.. Why can't i find create account on the site... xd If the only way is when that box pops up then i guess i'll delete cookies and try again :/

Damn I do not like the word stages. Why did people starting to found it "boring" to level a character from 1-80 with a 10x exp rate. Sad that the otland staff made a server with, in my opinion, to high stages. I want a server like elora (better known as eloth) back (25x pvp e, without all those botters). Hope you guys will create a server like that and I will play ot again for sure. The great thing is that you guys didn't make a 8.6 server. Fuck botters.

Ot is lookin good in my opinion, good luck with that:p but i think wont be that much players since ppl dont like bigger vers than 8.6 if im wrong srry it just my opinion
but the server looks great:p

Ot is lookin good in my opinion, good luck with that:p but i think wont be that much players since ppl dont like bigger vers than 8.6 if im wrong srry it just my opinion
but the server looks great:p

There is many ppls that like 9.0+ versions :p

Um.. Why can't i find create account on the site... xd If the only way is when that box pops up then i guess i'll delete cookies and try again :/

Sorry, the create account button disappeared when I deployed a new version of the website (it used to be temporarily added because that bar with information about when the server launches is only temporary. I've added it again now, if you can't see it you can simply go to ShadowCores to create your account.

Ty talaturen..

Also regarding "players only like 8.6"
This is because 90% bot. The reason why servers 8.6+ have lower players is because they don't sit in trainers. They don't bot spawns. They interact with the community and play like it should be. This is why the otland staff have made a server on this version. Real players will play this and the semi-auto players will not. The server is all about community. This server will have it.

Good luck

I am really sad to have to answer no on that. I have been looking into the possibilities and from my point of view, I have not found a way for me to do that yet. I am still hoping to find a way to get that asap, but it is looking quite dark atm.

Tibiacast broadcasts and recordings

I am really sad to have to answer no on that. I have been looking into the possibilities and from my point of view, I have not found a way for me to do that yet. I am still hoping to find a way to get that asap, but it is looking quite dark atm.

You provide me a map tracker, I provide you the maps.

I got a promble with tibia otland ip changer
So i need 1 of the 2 things
-get cm
-get other ip changer

I think the first because its hard to find other ip changer with 9.53 or 9.52 clients

I got a promble with tibia otland ip changer
So i need 1 of the 2 things
-get cm
-get other ip changer

I think the first because its hard to find other ip changer with 9.53 or 9.52 clients

What problem are you encountering with OtLand IP Changer?

I will put a screen shot
When i enter with my pc
I am using mobile now
But i got that same that every1 had

it dont want to open i dunno why but
here wait it do
xnyt0x.jpg

I will put a screen shot
When i enter with my pc
I am using mobile now
But i got that same that every1 had

Was it working before? Rename the .exe file to something else and try to start it.
Has it never worked? Install .NET Framework 3.5.

Back