• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] ShadowCores 9.63 RL Map QUIREFANG, WAR ZONES, OFFLINE TRAINING

On what is based this server? Like IceChaw, SoftCores? RPG? War? Fun?... What do you want, a good server, without bugs, good scripting, good source edited, real map? Just for RPG players, just for people who wants to play good things? You want to have a huge number or what?

If you don't mind how many players play, well, leave it like that... But if you want tons of players, that is what I can see, since you are advertising it with an announce on the top of the site, you need to do things different, focusing on other things... Have you seen that there are OTs with 200+ players that REALLY sux? They have shitty sites, their maps are out dated, no importants updates....

Guys you have a good community, the big one and the those two server have around 10-20 players online... I know that you want players... I think that you are doing things wrong... I say this, because this happens to me too, I try to make things perfect but that is not what players are looking for... The key to be successfull is just: contact the right people, leaders, commanders, polemic people... You will see I have mtibia it is my server, most of you should see it at otservlist.org on the first numbers, when I have troubles and I want to make this thing work I just look at my "Contact List" and I message the leaders, I insentivate them, I motivate them, and then, they do the rest of the work... If you try to get noobs and noobs, they will just play as RPG players, they wont be at wars (that is what makes an OT cool), you need to get the war players... And when you have them, then the noobs wants to be there, to be part of a team and fight... That's is the dream of many of them all, and they will never reach it, that's why they play OTs, because it is easier to reach this dream... I have seen how noob players become on leaders, and they will never quit this... I have seen how those noobs, the same that now rox, are members or huge guild at CipSoft with players level 250+ that they didn't leveled them... Really, you need to change the focus or this things.

Peace out, and all I said, it was a constructive critique.

PS: You have the power, the potential, the programmers, all... Use it in the best way, I would like to see proudly a server created by developers of OtLand to be number one at otservlist with 800+ players daily.

Guys you have a good community, the big one and the those two server have around 10-20 players online... I know that you want players... I think that you are doing things wrong... I say this, because this happens to me too.

Just wanted to comment on this part. The two servers that are online at the moment, have been online for 3½-3 years. That is quite some time compared to most servers who peak a lot in the beginning and goes offline after a maximum of some months. We had a lot of players for a really long time to say the least. So when did OUR servers die? Mainly when we after some years got issues in real life and couldn't spend any time on updating and being active, shit happens. We are opening a new server, as we feel that we are right now in a good place with our lifes and apparently have some free time to offer on doing things we enjoy. We will be active, arrange events and do what we can to keep the community alive.

it never worked before
and i renamed it
i got .net 3.5

I don't know what's wrong then. Try to run it as admin. I could try to compile a version for you with less features (perhaps one of these are causing the crash), but I can't promise I will be able to do this before the launch as I am very busy working in stuff that must be finished before it goes online. If you really want to play as soon as it launches I suggest you to use another computer or reinstall your system (the IP Changer has 20 000 downloads, and I haven't heard anyone other than you have a crash after they have made sure .NET 3.5 is installed and also tried to rename the .exe file).

@up this :)

Nitron you can just add the ip of this server onto your own custom 1 (don't modify .spr or anything) and you can connect to their server.

waiting on this. hurry up and open xD

edit: without experience from players. God damn it! :(

btw, is it going to be custom client? or you can use the official tibia client? or both? xD

Last edited:
waiting on this. hurry up and open xD

edit: without experience from players. God damn it! :(

btw, is it going to be custom client? or you can use the official tibia client? or both? xD

No, we will not provide any custom client. We suggest using the official client. If anyone wants to create one for those who have issues with the IP Changer, feel free to.

Do you have to Do inq quest before you can buy blessings from the Temple NPC's?

Do you have to do the rashid quest before you can sell to him?

Do you have to Do inq quest before you can buy blessings from the Temple NPC's?

Do you have to do the rashid quest before you can sell to him?

Added a Djinn shopkeeper in Thais that will buy valuable items (it will be more beneficial to make the quest though, you will be able to sell your items at a better price there, but we’re no longer forcing players through that long quest!)
If you would have read the news, then you would have known.

ShadowCores launches in: 0 days, 1 hour, 27 minutes and 38 seconds.

I think everyone has the same timers doesn't matter of where you live

Back