• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Soleria 8.42

Status
Not open for further replies.
New custom map:

We could merge it with the current one or create a new server for it. What would you like?

how come the highest guy got best eq ( donator ) when the shop aint enabled? ^o)

bigger screenshot plx-

@Master-m
god... dont u know anyhing about ur one server?..
just check highscore.. zomg.

bigger screenshot plx-

@Master-m
god... dont u know anyhing about ur one server?..
just check highscore.. zomg.
;(
Its realmap, can't make some cool unqiue features then. With a custom it can:p. But maybe I just add custom to rl so people can see what they like more:p.

Seems that many players complain on Admin Deezox :S

When you start you start @ level 1 and the wand/rod is @ level 7 so you have to find a weapon because it would take 5-8 mins to kill a rotworm with the fist :)

deezox became a gm? hahahahaaha

jesus this ot failed

/inferno, deazox

i dont write this becasue master-m and i are friends but this server looks really fun, i dont know im playing icechaw atm but wot who knows i maybe start this one :O

I just quited Adaria because it sucks cuz lagg 24/7 so gonna play this one for a hour or maybe TWO ! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back