• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Soleria 8.42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Welcome to Soleria!

Soleria offers you lots of PvP and Fun questing with No Laggs at all!

Connect Information:

* IP: soleria.vapus.net
* Create account: Soleria - Create Account
* Port: 7171
* Client: 8.41/8.42

Map Information:

* Real Tibia Map
* 8.50 Thais look
* Map Updates every day
* Training Monks
* All Real Tibian Quests
* Professional Mapping Edit
* Gengia + Oken
* Yalahar with Increased spawns

Exp Information:

Stages:
1 - 50 = 350x
51 - 100 = 200x
101 - 130 = 150x
131 - 150 = 50x
151 - 170 = 40x
171 - 190 = 30x
191 - 200 = 15x
201 - 230 = 8x
231 - << = 6x

Other Rates:

50x Skills
15x Magic
4x Loot
2x Spawn

Shared Experience (+)
All new 8.50 Spells (+)
30x Runes when bought (+)

Quest Information:

Pits of Inferno (+)
Inquisition Quest (+)
Demon Oak (+)
And more..

Other Information:

* Dedicated Server Host
* 100Mbit Internet
* 4GB Ram
* Online 24/7
* No laggs
* No Kicks
* No reset
* Daily Raids
* Guild War System
* Bounty Hunting system

* Active and Kind Gamemasters

Enjoy playing!

Last edited:
ye no reset may be true. but it will just close after 1 month. better don't start here. and do NOT donate. if you don't want to waste ofc

ye no reset may be true. but it will just close after 1 month. better don't start here. and do NOT donate. if you don't want to waste ofc

Says a 10poster. Rox.

@tae,

I didn't had the time to look at it yet, Maybe today.:)

Name: Mclovin Pally
Sex: male
Marital status: single
Profession: Royal Paladin
Level: 208
World: Soleria
Residence: Thais
Last login: 17 September 2009, 1:44 pm
Created: 17 September 2009, 1:44 pm

wtf

Haha, Also funny with the abused guy. I mean this is ironic. Thunderion went down, and this ot got the domain now? -.-. Thunderion went down after a month, and ofc this will go down to after a month. And master-m abuses, so I think ill get banned here for telling the only true things. If so, cya

Says a 10poster. Rox.

Ye, I made a new user cus you banished my old. Only cus i said true things. I would not recomend you as helper on otland, you are just abuseing. One bad guy :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, Also funny with the abused guy. I mean this is ironic. Thunderion went down, and this ot got the domain now? -.-. Thunderion went down after a month, and ofc this will go down to after a month. And master-m abuses, so I think ill get banned here for telling the only true things. If so, cya

Ye, I made a new user cus you banished my old. Only cus i said true things. I would not recomend you as helper on otland, you are just abuseing. One bad guy :/

If I where you I should get the facts before taking conclusions next time. Soleria is on the same ip as thunderion. I don't have that domain. Its just still linking to that ip, wich is now mine.

I had nothing to do with thunderion so what reason is that to say this ot will be the same as that one? I never worked for them.

Also if you got banned here, it was for a good reason. Else I would have been demoted already.

Thanks for your helpfull posts full with your illusions. Insteed of basing it on facts.

Now I advise you to stop spamming and posting crap unless you want to get infracted again.

did u reseted the server or is it just something rly wrong?
Character Patro does not exist.
o.o?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back