• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Textual 8.6 -

Aaaand just got Level 200 :>

Level 1-200 in 24 minutes (Without any money or help from other players)

Im so pro :D

Btw, how to get addons?
Real tibia way?

And lmao, uchiha is getting raped by frosts while hes botting :D

Last edited:
Aaaand just got Level 200 :>

Level 1-200 in 24 minutes (Without any money or help from other players)

Im so pro :D

Btw, how to get addons?
Real tibia way?

And lmao, uchiha is getting raped by frosts while hes botting :D

LEts kill him? Ill make a char and we poow kill him, hes a noob ;p

Sorry for the doublepost but i got finally the outfit, took me freaking 5 hours to collect the orchids, its a pain in the ass to get them without a bot.

wizard.png

i dont and never used until yesterday for training , i left because someone is ruining my hunting place in frost called "out for blood" he is botting 24/7 afk
lol i would kill him but bored ;$

This OT is simply awsome, i mean theres every NPC from real tibia, no bugs at all and its simply awsome for wars.
Im normally not the type of guy that says something like this but this server is damn nice.

i dont and never used until yesterday for training , i left because someone is ruining my hunting place in frost called "out for blood" he is botting 24/7 afk
lol i would kill him but bored ;$

Bogart and I killed him, twice. :)

@Up Congratulations, he will need astonishing 10 minutes to get the levels back with his bot :rolleyes:

well thank you archie appreciate it with bogart?

Edit: alot of bugs found in quests like INq and much more ;s

PS:The server is awesome :D keep it up only need some work for the quests thats all and it would be super perfect.

Last edited:
The only bugged quest is INQ, everything else works just fine.

And you should seriously higher the damage from the MS UEs, we just made a perfect combo with 2 level 250 MS and we couldnt even get the 280 ED to half his HP (We just did 680 damage with a perfect combo), he healed with exura gran and was at full health.

This server is not really an RPG Server, its a perfect war server but the damage that the vocs deal is simply too low.

Edit: And please lower the PZ time to 10 mins :|

Last edited:
The only bugged quest is INQ, everything else works just fine.

And you should seriously higher the damage from the MS UEs, we just made a perfect combo with 2 level 250 MS and we couldnt even get the 280 ED to half his HP (We just did 680 damage with a perfect combo), he healed with exura gran and was at full health.

This server is not really an RPG Server, its a perfect war server but the damage that the vocs deal is simply too low.

Edit: And please lower the PZ time to 10 mins :|

told ya fallen!

Back