• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Textual 8.6 -

Hey Fallen, when are you going to delete Out For Blood? :(

Why shud he?
Uchiha is also botting his skills all day long, shudnt he get deleted than too, same goes for all the egyptians and half of your team?

Btw, r UEs going to get stronger or not?

If you really want to higher rates of SDs and UEs, like my post

Everyone said it like 3 times, why do we still have to like that post...?

And SDs are okay, u shud just higher the MS UE damage, ED UE damage is also fine since they shud have a weaker UE ~

so... higher the ue of druids/sorcerers (formula) abit? how much?

Only sorcerers ~
They shud hit ~600-800k with UE with M-lvl 100 and level 300 @ pvp.

EDs dont need a powerup since they r the easiest voc to lvl, can heal and can shoot terra walls + paralyze ~

Yea, never played materia?
Uve got here shitloads of 300-400 EKs that heal ~1,5k-2k per round, how else shud u get em down? lol
Same goes for pallys lol

In materia cud u take down a whole team with 5 mages at a open field when ur good at comboing and it was mad fun, also this is a mega high XP server, a death is nothing, its all about the pvp fun.

Also MS used to be and shud be the shit in pvp, ED shud be the tactician that paras at the right time so the Others can take em down.

wtf!! 600-800k u are crazy, dude sorc heals exura gran it gives him a full health which knight cant even kill him solo, the same goes to a sorcerer he cant kill a knight solo,, Go play materia , this is fallen server which is totally different than materia, what i think is thats its good to be like that, if sorc hits 600-800k it will be overpowered, and ur info is mistaked our maximum healing is 1.5k thats the maximum and every vocation is special.

knight with level 320+ cant kill a 150 level sorcerer solo no even with his friend they cant kill him, -.- same goes to sorcerer this should be a fair server, a level 200 sorc cant be killed with a 400 level ek solo, its because of the super healing the sorc/druid's have,, it heals even more than 1k+ which knight cant even hit that much not even close enough, so as i think this server should be the same way it is.

I dont care about materia this server got hacked 1000000 times, fallen server to me is a great server shouldnt make overpowered voc, if sorcerer incrased in damage same must go to knight. KNIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTSSSSS CCCCCCAAAAAAAANNNNNTTTTTT EEEVEEEEN KILLLLLLLL a sorcerer with noob eq too,,, so this not fair to the knight since they cant kill a sorc with a 200 level or 150 level.

Out For Blood, i sow him pk a guy with a level 130+ called Merdhin or something like that its "Merddhin" he couldnt even make his health to only yelow and then he uses exura gran it goes full green, you call that knight healling more? and btw using spell u wont waste anything since ur mana will regenerate so fast so you dont have to waste anything, and knights waste alot of potion when u pk them thier exana mort healing is so bad too it healing around 50-150 maximum if you got lucky you heal 150 per hour, so when knights wasted the pts u can kill them easily , so what i think upon your thoughts i object and say we should make it the same it was not making it like others server this server is a unique one , fallen did alot in it which is more than enough to make it a series server..

Looks like you never played Tibia D:

Knights aren't DPS, they're blockers.

ok so they are blockers that mean even worse they cant pvp kill so they could be killed easily, and waste alot of shit, so only sorcerer can kill and knight cant thats mean its overpowered knights with 300 couldnt kill a level 120 sorc so dont say i never played tibia, cause you know nothing only shit talk,off topic...etc

still if the sorc inc damage of the ue same goes to knight then how could you explain two knights cant even kill a 130 sorc!, with level 200-300+ , so there is no problem with the vacation its you who is lazy to kill him, you can kill a knight with level 200+ if he got no pts, sorc with level 130+ can survive without any waste of potions, so as far as this goes its fair enough i think fallen made it like that for the good of all of us... make team and u can kill a knight easily..

Knights are Blockers, i never said that one single mage shud be able to kill em.
But 3 Level 250-300 Mages should be able to take a 300 EK down.

Lets do some simple math okay, il make it easy for you.

600-800 Damage per turn with a UE ~> than you take 3 MS ~> they hit with a perfect combo 1,8k-2,4k ~> Knight Heals 1,5-3k per turn if hes standing still, when hes running will he be able to heal ~1,2k-1,7k per turn, means you need atleast 3-4 perfect combos to get a knight down with 3 mages.
So 3 Mages with the same level as the knight can barely take him down, thats what EKs are used for in war, as blockers and manadrainers, they are not one man killing machines that survive every attack, you oviously never had a war in real tibia, knight mostly block off ways or run together with a group of mages to block the enemy.

And ur wasting more potions than MS?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Ive got normally place for 400 GMP in my BP, after one UE have i got to use >>> 3-5 <<< Mana Potions to get full Mana while EKs dont even have to use one single UHP.
Also a mage needs like 2 minutes+ until he has regenrated 1k Mana, ofc will mages need to use potions in war.

I dont wanna have to waste 200 SDs and 300 Potions (With 4 other people) just to kill one single Ek thats on the same level as me, right now cant you kill an EK unless hes out of potions.

If you wanna PK than make a Mage or learn how to use ur voc correctly, i can get a 250 MS easily down with 2 level 300 EKs (If the mage is trapped)

And for what good, ur just not able to play with a mage even if u got a bot, this server will totally die within of 2 months if there are no wars and right now r wars not possible cause everyones 300-400 and can outheal every attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back