• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] The Real Swevolutions, Custom Client! Join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, nice to see that the server is back. The only thing is that I cannot get online and i have no clue why since there are ppl writing that they've been online as soon as yesterday! I really hope its a botfree client too.

Thanks in advance
Filleliten

Yes, The problem is the Mysql and we are going to fix it as soon the hoster is on :) because we moved the server to a new location yesterday, Faster Performance More stable and More Secure + a new website :D

Ow, I see. Well it sounds really interesting =) Just hoping it wont take too long but try not to rush it since I think everyone would appreciate if there is as few bugs, kicks and resets as possible.
The truth is that I can barely wait to start xD

If it's the real, old swev, I just I'll start dancing when I get online! :)

Ok People!, Everything Is Done And Finished just log in! :D

i want to play ur game but i hate to install it :p, could you please upload the whole folder? what i mean is that to upload the file u install it as FG did.
THanks.

i install it but the thing is that it doesnt work. for me , so i need the folder u install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back