• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Thormer - Custom EVOLUTION! 8.6 | Features, war system | Launch 7th January 2014 16:00 GMT

Hey guys, don't forget to donate & become a legend. And don't forget to claim your reward. Don't trust anyone in game till 100% everyone can scamm you, beware! We need you guys let's begin the best 8.6 ot.

Okey If Anyone Scam Me

What The Suffs Will Do ?

nothing because it's not staff fault
only banned who scammed you :eek:

real tibia did this too
no back items

never saw any online game back ur items again

Cool! This server is going to be awesome, hope it will be many players online!

Hello!

I had to change the start/launch date until tomorrow. Why? I'm forced to change host because I have problems with the company that I rent from. The dedicated server that I use now is very unstable and I do not want you guys to be disappointed. The new one will be much better, more stable. The server expects to open tomorrow at 18:00 between 22:00

This will not happen again, I hope you understand me.

Regards,

UPDATE

Server will be online today 17:00 GMT (countdown on website) January 4th

First player to level 250 gets 50 points

Create your account and your character! Prepare!

Join Now, and Try One Of The Best Server Evo..
Any way I Talk About Myself I Liked This Server and I Liked the Hard quest in this ot
That I Can Say.... Join Now thormer.net and Got Fun

Back