• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Tibiana 7.1] [Unique] [RealMap] [OldSchool] [Start New Era] [100% Mimic 7.1+Customs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olddies

Classicot.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score

2dsjvxv.png

Create your own account today!
Download the client
You will need Tibiana Client in order to play
Website will be open for account registration.
2dsjvxv.png

Top Features

Ingame NPC'S Shops
Tibiana npc's don't sell runes, they only sell mana fluids, life fluids, blank runes, and all other basic
things the mages have the ability of conjure 2x, aswell you can buy bp's of mf and bp's of lf.

Anti-Bot System
Tibiana has a Anti-Bot System which will maintain a fair gameplay.
The Anti-Bot System will catch obvious cheaters and suspected players will be investigated.

Shared Party Experience
Shared experience gained from killed creatures while being in a party with your friends.
Simply type !share as a leader of the party to active the Shared Party Experience System.
Certain requirements must be fulfilled.

Task System
Complete different tasks and gain rewards in return for your bravery!
Each task requires you to kill a certain amount of creatures.
Gain rewards in return for completing a task, based on the difficulty of the creatures killed.
2dsjvxv.png

Server Information
Premium: Free
Version: 7.1
Map: CipSoft map 7.7 adapted to 7.1
Support: Directx9 & OpenGL
Shared Party Experience
Anti-Bot System
Task System
Houses: 100%
Spawns: 100%
NPC's: 100%
Quests: 100%
For further information please visit our website!
2dsjvxv.png

Experience Stages
1-8 = 50x
9-29 = 20x
30-54 = 10x
55-79 = 8x
80-100 = 6x
101+ = 3x
Rates
Skill: 8x
Magic: 4x
Loot: 3x
2dsjvxv.png

Old items!
All the old items exist and they are completely identical to what they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Amulet of Life is similar to Amulet of Loss. But it will not only save you from losing your equipment upon death, it will also completely save you from all deathloss.
mbjoee.png

2dsjvxv.png

Old creatures!
All creatues are completely identical to how they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Creatures will behave as they used to do, formulas are the same and the loot dropped by creatures are accurate!
For example Fire Sword can be looted from Dragons with a bit of luck!
2zrjl36.png

2dsjvxv.png

Old runes and spells!
Runes can be conjured by players and bought from other players.
Spells can be used by reaching a certain required magic level for a specific spell.
2gvj9sl.png

2dsjvxv.png

Last edited:
i used my host only with the purpose of test the realots files, nothing more.. now i'm going to launch my project who i did stop for some days only to test the realots files.

Last edited:
Nothing is even close for you. just try it when its launch oficially, since i did use my host to test the realots engine, now i'm going to launch my server 7.1 based on otservs engine..

Last edited:
7.1 was the time where I was more active on Tibia, and your server doesn't look like 7.1 at all.

>> NPCs and Quests All available quests from protocol 7.1 should exist here including all NPCs with the correct dialogs.

7.1 Didn't had any real quests, had some NPC trading quests and daily spawns, nothing more

7.1 was the time where I was more active on Tibia, and your server doesn't look like 7.1 at all.

>> NPCs and Quests All available quests from protocol 7.1 should exist here including all NPCs with the correct dialogs.

7.1 Didn't had any real quests, had some NPC trading quests and daily spawns, nothing more
i'm playing tibia since 2003 and otservs tons of years too and let me tell you something there wont be never in the life of otservs a real tibia map exactly as it is, if you seen one tell me, now days otservs are based only in customs things if you go back only in tibia 7.1 there is nothing to do, you feel me... when i see someone in any thread asking for "exactly replica" i just get mad... because there are servers 7.7 with the real gameplay from that version and you guys dont play it because it is low exp or whatever, now days ppl dont like to buy spells, now days ppl dont like start without first items like on all otservs, you think the noob players will start playing in any realmap without custom things? really? xD this server is 7.7, 7.4 gameplay with spells 7.4 and 7.1 sprites, whoever like it is welcome to play, i dont force nobody play my server, i spend my own money and i will keep spending it because i like that

i'm playing tibia since 2003 and otservs tons of years too and let me tell you something there wont be never in the life of otservs a real tibia map exactly as it is, if you seen one tell me, now days otservs are based only in customs things if you go back only in tibia 7.1 there is nothing to do, you feel me... when i see someone in any thread asking for "exactly replica" i just get mad... because there are servers 7.7 with the real gameplay from that version and you guys dont play it because it is low exp or whatever, now days ppl dont like to buy spells, now days ppl dont like start without first items like on all otservs, you think the noob players will start playing in any realmap without custom things? really? xD this server is 7.7, 7.4 gameplay with spells 7.4 and 7.1 sprites, whoever like it is welcome to play, i dont force nobody play my server, i spend my own money and i will keep spending it because i like that
then just say: "7.7 server with 7.1 sprites" and you won't have to explain anything more. I haven't played that version but i've heard that has not many interesting things comparing to other versions like 7.4 or 7.7

then just say: "7.7 server with 7.1 sprites" and you won't have to explain anything more. I haven't played that version but i've heard that has not many interesting things comparing to other versions like 7.4 or 7.7
well i dont know i did wrote it in invisible mode but if you read good the information you should see something like this
Code:
Map: CipSoft map 7.7 adapted to 7.1
and no tibia 7.1 dont have nothing special only the sprites that make the nostalgic era of the real tibia

kinda engough to have fun.

bump!
i'm kinda inactive atm because i'm working on the map right now, removing and adding things from 7.1 feelings like quests, doors, stairs and much more... im not a mapper but i'll do my best

mltsax.png

and much more like this right now they are done, such as demon legs, in dh so basically i removed demon helmet and put demon legs only 1 quest, removed the tps, removed lvl doors and much more i dont have the pics atm but i had that one

Last edited:
i'm kinda inactive atm because i'm working on the map right now, removing and adding things from 7.1 feelings like quests, doors, stairs and much more... im not a mapper but i'll do my best

mltsax.png

and much more like this right now they are done, such as demon legs, in dh so basically i removed demon helmet and put demon legs only 1 quest, removed the tps, removed lvl doors and much more i dont have the pics atm but i had that one

You don't have the pics atm, because all the pics you have in this advertisement is just a raw copy-paste from the ones Anticus published in their advertisement back in the days.
I don't say that you have anything to do with Anticus, but you are just copy-pasting their pics and advertisement.
Anticus was actually a good server.

I logged on to your server, and every border was wrong, lol.
Even the monsters dropped the wrong items, such as worms and such hahahahaahha

You don't have the pics atm, because all the pics you have in this advertisement is just a raw copy-paste from the ones Anticus published in their advertisement back in the days.
I don't say that you have anything to do with Anticus, but you are just copy-pasting their pics and advertisement.
Anticus was actually a good server.

I logged on to your server, and every border was wrong, lol.
Even the monsters dropped the wrong items, such as worms and such hahahahaahha
i like how you are developing your server based on the help of othire and asking for help in every question now see how you just laugh about my server, let me tell you something if i take the pictures from other post like u said it is because i want to make the server look like that picture, why i would make a new pic if i already have one bro if you are a such hater just go away and keep using my othire sources with cast system, freaking nub

i like how you are developing your server based on the help of othire and asking for help in every question now see how you just laugh about my server, let me tell you something if i take the pictures from other post like u said it is because i want to make the server look like that picture, why i would make a new pic if i already have one bro if you are a such hater just go away and keep using my othire sources with cast system, freaking nub

I'm not a hater, i wish you best of luck.
Just funny to see that you can't even bother to take a screenshot yourself.
Was surprised when i logged on and saw that not even borders were correct.

Yes, i'm compiling my Avesta sources into Othire, because Othire is more up-to-date and it is the correct way of doing it.
Asking for help is never wrong, that is how you learn.

I'm not a hater, i wish you best of luck.
Just funny to see that you can't even bother to take a screenshot yourself.
Was surprised when i logged on and saw that not even borders were correct.

Yes, i'm compiling my Avesta sources into Othire, because Othire is more up-to-date and it is the correct way of doing it.
Asking for help is never wrong, that is how you learn.
how to learn? xDD i learn by my self googleing already posted solution of all the threads you make every day, i'm the kind of person who like to help not talking bad about others servers... bro go away and keep doing your work of asking for help to make your server thanks to other people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back