• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Tibiana 7.1] [Unique] [RealMap] [OldSchool] [Start New Era] [100% Mimic 7.1+Customs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to learn? xDD i learn by my self googleing already posted solution of all the threads you make every day, i'm the kind of person who like to help not talking bad about others servers... bro go away and keep doing your work of asking for help to make your server thanks to other people

Have not seen you posting soltuions for my requests?
Yes, when you get stuck, it is always good to ask for help.
This community is for helping eachother when we get stuck.

Have not seen you posting soltuions for my requests?
Yes, when you get stuck, it is always good to ask for help.
This community is for helping eachother when we get stuck.
just google and you will find the solution your asking for, thats why almost nobody respond your threads because you don't try to solve your problem your self, you are the kind of person who have a error just come here and ask for help before search, the kind of person who like to talk bad about others, only 1 word (Hater)

just google and you will find the solution your asking for, thats why almost nobody respond your threads because you don't try to solve your problem your self, you are the kind of person who have a error just come here and ask for help before search, the kind of person who like to talk bad about others, only 1 word (Hater)

Stop being so mad, relax bro.
Let's drop it here and be friendz :*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back