• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]TibiaSoft 7.60 <> RealMap <> Guild War System <> Party Shared System <> Extra Town >Gengia<

Vantoria

www.ClassicOT.us
Reaction score
O.gif
n October 23, Tibiasoft.org Massive Edition will start. You will have the chance to play the best edition of TibiaSoft 7.60 ever! enjoy this massive Edition! Come join us again and make fun again..

Server Start:
Server starting: 23 October 2014 at 18:00 [GMT + 1:00]

Map:
Full RealMap 7.60 + Custom Respawns And Much More All Rl Tibia Quest's From 7.60 Version​

Experience Stages:
1 - 20 level, 100x

21 - 40 level, 50x
41 - 60 level, 30x

61 - 80 level, 20x
81 - 100 level, 15x
101+ level, 10x

Rates:
Skills: 15x
Magic: 8x
Loot: 3x​

Server Connection:

Features:
*All quests from 7.6*Daily serversave system
*Custom client Needed To Play
*Shared experienced for all party members within the correct level range
*Hosted in the Germany by one of the leading companies when it comes to
*DDoS handling.
*Task system [Npc Ludger Located In Thais Near Frodo]
*Bank system*Fair shop system, without items or buffs to give players advantage
*Free premium for everyone!
*Complete 7.6 RealMap + Custom Spawns And Much More​

international_tournament.png

Last edited:
i know :/ i'm sorry for the owner of classicus :D but the name is the perfect... SORRY FOR COPY IT :d

i have one friend working on the map.. he have some experience in that :D also i want to say he is from otland.net :O i cant say her name :D hehehe but the city is nice for be 7.6

SERVER NEWS:

-Added Gengia City With 19 new houes and hunts zones
9.gif

-Soft boots now regenerate 10 hp / 20 mana and +20 speed.
-Fire Axe, Fire Sword, Ice Rapier, Serpent Sword, Poison Dagger are fixed (Atk/def)
-Removed Element Attack (Fire/Ice/Earth).
-Rotworms now drop max 4 platinum coins.
-Cyclops now drop max 6 platinum coins.
-Added Hunts zones (behemoths & banshee) at the beginning of Pits of Inferno.
-Pits of inferno it is under construction, 30% done.
-Removed Auto Clean Map System. (Sorry for inconvenience)
-Runes charges (From the spell) now is x20
-All rings/amulets/fields has been fixed.

RYAN PLEASE IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT I HAVE COPIED YOUR NAME JUST POST HERE AND I WILL CHANGE THE IP AND ALL PLEASE

DDOS incoming Ryan style. I am going to tell him you are a faker
Vantoria you have messed with the wrong guy... I feel sorry for you

lol guys all you think ryan is too bad people? :/ i just copied his name because Classicus.org is the best Rpg 7.4 atm

hahahha you're doomed vantoria ryan is biggest feg ddoser in tibia community he ddoser server just bcuz he can wonder what he'll do to you trying to compete his server he is hosting in 2 days with the same name XD

i will change it... to www.tibiasoft.org and i dont care if him ddos me what i can do against nothing, but his server can be ddosed too, Ryan thanks for PM

The OT is a really fun server. It's not 1x and so serious with people power abusing, you get to actually enjoy your fun. Hop on and try it out today :)

Good server, started today and its really fun. Thank you dude ! Missing 7.6

Need more players anyway why dont u add server on OTSERVLIST?

Last edited:
bugs:
-Exura vita do not give exhausted. You can SD and exura vita at same time: should be exhausted delay
-UE is 1200 on 7.6 not 800

which at 7.6 but only on invasions
from another server, hm! not work

Back