• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]TiTaNiUm World 2k13 [9.83][No Donateshops!](DIABLO Item/MobSystem +)<------RL+Custom

Im not a fan of rlmaps but i want to know: Do you wish this to be with rlmap?

• Total voters
This looks absolutely amazing. It's almost ideal to the otserv I tried to make over the years.
I don't have time to try it right now, I'm still balancing my own server, but I will defenetly check it out at a later time.

Keep up the good work!

Just joined up to try it, Admin gave a tour and shared some helpful tips. Love the server already :D reminds me alot of the diablo series xD

Added :
  • Destroyable grass and flowers(like in clasic games you can find items in grass)
  • Diablo Random chests and item containers spawn(atm only at limited areas but will add it to whole map tommorow)

i love the betta testing random apearing chest system under cratori ...will love to see soon all around map them with some special items ^^

u mean cratoria :p
Yeah give me few days mate than will add boss chests and team boss chests, palyers will get teleported if they try to open bosschests to an instance if they kill him they get the items from chest :)

Bump, the new INSTANCE is allmost done, players can find bost chests, and if they choose open on the dialog, the get tpd to isntance that will be build in realtime :)

First boss chest isntance types has been added(lvl 10-70)
Now players can find random appearing boss chests, when they use them they will get tpd to an dungeon where they msut kill boss to get it :p

why are people still playing real maps when theres this thing