• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]TiTaNiUm World 2k13 [9.83][No Donateshops!](DIABLO Item/MobSystem +)<------RL+Custom

Im not a fan of rlmaps but i want to know: Do you wish this to be with rlmap?

• Total voters

SirTitan

Reaction score
[Germany]TiTaNiUm World 2k13 [9.83][No Donateshop!](DIABLO Item/MobSystem +)<------
It's not Beta anymore!

Hello dear Ot community!
7a0d.gif

Stay a while and listen!

A custom 9.83 server with Diablo 2 elements and elements from other games without casting delay (7.6 style)

colossy.gif

WEBPAGE: ot.titaniumworld.de
ip: ot.titaniumworld.de
Port: 7171
create acc with this logn : 1/1
client: 9.83

Tutorial and ip changer/client:
http://ot.titaniumworld.de:81/titanium/connect.html

Facebook fanpage:https://www.facebook.com/groups/171068113051459/

file.php

Very big map! Custom +Rl
6zi0.jpg

titmapcratobig.jpg

Basic-features:
  • No casting delay, short exhustion (7.6 style)... spammmm spells if mana >0!
  • Fast leveling, you gain Xp for various tasks
  • Many Unique Quests
  • Anti-Cavebot system from lvl 200+
  • Bots at trainers allowed!
  • Giant map with hidden secrets
Custom-features:
  • -Diablo Item System
  • -Diablo Monster System
  • -Diablo Townportal scrolls(Use it to crate portal, that leads to city, and get back to hunting spot after you are done)
  • Destroyable grass and flowers(like in clasic games you can find items in grass)
  • -Diablo Random chests and item containers spawn
vdvsd.gif

• -Newbiebuffer till lvl 61 at temple
  • -custom spells(more visible after 2th promo) + no casting delay (7.6 style)
  • -good/evil system
  • -Repetable Chest Quests (u can do quest over and over again) with random magical itms in them. For example you can do each 2 day Annihiltor

file.php

• Treasuremap shows you, when you can do a quest again :)
file.php

• -Random magic on attack (Soulpowers) collect them all :)
  • -Buff-spells
  • -Unique quests (not just standart "chest open quests")
  • -130mb big map

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: The information "onlook" is on description too long sometime, please use server info window ingame to see full description of bossmonster stats and weaponstats!!!

in past i made some OT'S like old Titanium World (since 7.4)
Im the creator of the original: Titanium world, UnreallegenD and Exodus servers.

And worked on many projects like this(Tiablo, Diablo2-like server): http://otland.net/f251/tiablo-project-diablo-2-like-server-82727/
But because of some reasons i have not finished Tiablo.
And this is the outcome of old projects!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• -Good/evil system (part): With /side yourname u can see if u are on good or evil side, kill players/monsters to change ur side and gain new features for ur character
  • -Diablo magic items with random stats(basic):
Any item that can be magical has its own selling price! make look to see its worth, u can sell it for that price at sale box. Items that has no individual "selling-worth" has as default price 20gp. So you can sell basically all equipment items and even trash :)
14754264.png

70334514.png
dpf3.jpg

Basic character Stats information:
bonuse.png

Current aviable magical bonuses:
-extra attack speed
-extra defense(defense)
-extra block (Block)
-magic attack% (attack on skill use)
-extra attack
-faster walk%
-better chance to loot magical items
-more money from monsters
-shoot range(can make an sword an distance weapon, if an meele weapon gets the rare bonus)
-health+
-mana+
-Absorb fire
-Absorb Ice
-Absorb earth
-Absorb energy
-Absorb Holy
-Absorb dark
-Absorb Physical
-Skill++
-Magic level ++
-Steal health on hit
-Steal mana on hit
and many more!

Weapon only:
-Enhanced attack
Shields only::
-Enhanced block
Armors & Shields only:
-Enhanced defense

ATTRIBUTES OF ALLL ITEMS COUNT! (if u have helmet with +10 attack it adds it to oyur weapon)

-Random Bossmosnters with diffirent stats and xp boosts:

bossmg.png

Current aviable boss multiplicators:
-Walkingspeed
-Attackspeed
-Damage
-XPboost
-Lootboost
-Health
-Ressistances
-Attack%

-Level enchant crystals
All mosnters drop crystals to enchant your weapons(example with rod):
file.php

-Soulpowers:(You can acctivate diffirent soulpowers, that does on critical hit magic on your oponent! THe new soulpowers can be aquired and switched)
So if u use for example sword u have 10% chance to activate Critical1 on hit!
Meele Weapon Crit1:
74472004.gif

Range weapon/wand Crit 1(Yellov) and Crit2 (Blue) And u can see newbie buffer on screen ;)
csa.gif

(Do areamagic on hit or 3 hits at same time? paralyse ur oponent... or add elemental effect on your hit?)

-Epic spells

Important Commands:
/side name (see on wich side is the player)
/stats (see your item bonnuses)
!Townportal (teleports you back to your town if u are not in fight for 1 minute)
/powers (see your soulpowers)
/power name (switches powers)

Tir quality(higher Tir items has better stats) if u want get imba? get (Tir5 item)+(Magical)+(+20) ;)
http://ot.titaniumworld.de:81/titanium/forum/download/file.php?id=10
Many features more to come!!!

dragonsword1.gif

Last edited:
Bump with love!... run...

-Added Zelda heart pieces that are hiden all around the map....
collect 4 heart pieces to gain extra +20max hp/mp
80 hearts are on the map now, will be added more ^^

And some pics:

Use wagons to drive to far away places in few seconds!(I dont remmeber who made the old version of the script, was that nahruto?)
9tlj.jpg

few pics of Outworld(Outer Trastram)
r52v.jpg

i470.jpg

Last edited:
I love the amazing new place at dark castle!
Cant wait to see new "evil" boss, and thanks to the karma dolls i can hunt evil monsters even if i'm 70% evil myself :)

im working on the boss, but for now...
Added 7.6 spells like ultimate explosion and poison storm... they do physical damage+condition(fire/ice) depending on your lvl and maglvl ;)

This server had so much potential it just the way the server is layed out that doesn't attract many players. It isn't exactly balanced last time I played and there is so much stuff most people are lost and have no idea what to do. It just doesn't really have good coordination. You have a lot of nice features and the server is pretty cool but honestly it's to weird for a server like this to have global stuff mixed in with diablo type stuff. It would be much nicer if every monster, item and spell had different names, effects, etc..

Zasranets as you said "the ppl are losst" , if i would make all monsters custom (there are many custom monsters but aswell normal tibian mosnters) this would cause more confusion. And many things has changed since then ;)

Every month many new features gets added for example added portals around map wich needt to be activated, like in torchlight 2 or diablo 2 :p

Now after amazing mapper Eiserne Festung, Summ has joined the project aswell, and made a new amazing way to use the standalone portals :)
(find them, activate them... press a button on list, to where you want to get tpd)

I love the new area with the new Strong monsters, but cant find Protos Zealot monster that drops Tir 5 items :(
But really cool update, keep it up!

Huge diablo fan really love what you've done :), this is one ot il definitely have to try before i quit. :D