• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] (BETA)Legendary MasterCores 7.4 is coming back!

Why go big but use old shitty 7.72 client? Fix otclient and many will probably join :)
it is otclient.

so is this server just vanilla 7.4 with no added content except some irrelevant features?

I tryed for 30 min, nice smooth client with high fps on opengl, that all positives i can say about this Test Phase.

Can't get the client to work. First I had some Service Pack 4.0 problems, downloaded the stuff from the link on your website, still not working. Downloaded stuff off a google search I can now open the client but I get: "failed to update the client" and it lets me go no further. Maybe its my laptop, good luck with the server.

Unfortunately, from previous experience with this hosters DarkOT Server, I'll be avoiding, advise everyone else to do the same. You can't have a "serious" future playing anything from him since his arrogance and power hungry attitude will ruin any progress you make.

What do you expect from a child with an internet connection :rolleyes:

Good server and nice Client. Just small bugs
You see a project different from darkot. I hope it stays in that direction.

I suggest adding more elements for low / medium / high game. for example for paladin add hunter spear, royal spear, star assasin, etc.
And more areas for hunting

EDIT: Add spells like exori con, exori hur. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't post often on OTLand..
But I thought I should at least notify that today a Brazilian world has been added..

This is the current world list:
3IsIIuJ.png

Additional to that, there's about a month left of the Test-Phase before we prepare for the real launch :)

You just wasting your time on something that has no future.
You should just stick to DarkOT. People want h rate not low. Welcome to 2018.

The server looks good but i don't recommended, comedian Admin here , banning people for killing other people (saying power abuse and destructive behavior) when you kill someone of your level or even higher (you have more work if you check kill list there is more people killing but u are busy for it) guess what u gonna do if someone play the lowrate and there is small fights and traps. System of red skull and ban for frags no working,i guess he no have idea to fix it (he choose to ban you when u go offline without saying nothing ggwp) + also alot of bugs uh trap not working, if you levitate and someone levitate after the last guy who levitate can push you, the client is lag, he can't put directx9 too much for him again, after 3 months of test phase still this bugs and more. Admin have private messages disabled, the other gms and tutors seems to be more reasonable atleast answer your messages when u want to report something or just ask a question.

Is a test server Open-PVP, he gets mad when there is random people pk, why did you put Open-PVP and not NON-PVP then?

I write here because you will delete from forum so all can see what kind of gm you are and what you do to players.

This is not the official forum thread but chill i will write there too when u create to advertise the launch.

Atleast speak with the players instead to wait for them to go offline and ban them like a coward.

Last edited:
The server looks good but i don't recommended, comedian Admin here , banning people for killing other people (saying power abuse and destructive behavior) when you kill someone of your level or even higher (you have more work if you check kill list there is more people killing but u are busy for it) guess what u gonna do if someone play the lowrate and there is small fights and traps. System of red skull and ban for frags no working,i guess he no have idea to fix it (he choose to ban you when u go offline without saying nothing ggwp) + also alot of bugs uh trap not working, if you levitate and someone levitate after the last guy who levitate can push you, the client is lag, he can't put directx9 too much for him again, after 3 months of test phase still this bugs and more. Admin have private messages disabled, the other gms and tutors seems to be more reasonable atleast answer your messages when u want to report something or just ask a question.

Is a test server Open-PVP, he gets mad when there is random people pk, why did you put Open-PVP and not NON-PVP then?

I write here because you will delete from forum so all can see what kind of gm you are and what you do to players.

This is not the official forum thread but chill i will write there too when u create to advertise the launch.

Atleast speak with the players instead to wait for them to go offline and ban them like a coward.
No need to post criticism, everyone knows what kind of admin marcus is. It's no secret. The mods or admins are his friends and will delete any negative comment you put. Although your comment was quite hard to understand anyway.

I know it i played mastercores some years ago and dark ot and i like it t was nice fights and it was fun to play and i didn't care about him in that time. But in this test server he have some problem he came to you in ghost while u exping and attack you to test if u have heal bot when u ask him wtf? he not even answer you he have some kind of ego, and then he ban you because you killed 1 guy 3 times (the guy was fighting back) and then Marcus say you are out of control...

I know it i played mastercores some years ago and dark ot and i like it t was nice fights and it was fun to play and i didn't care about him in that time. But in this test server he have some problem he came to you in ghost while u exping and attack you to test if u have heal bot when u ask him wtf? he not even answer you he have some kind of ego, and then he ban you because you killed 1 guy 3 times (the guy was fighting back) and then Marcus say you are out of control...
yea marcus is a bad hoster, he spoofed darkot or was it one of his 8.0 servers, there was evidence posted on the forum but he kept denying it

I am still looking forward for the real launch. Will be playing alot ! :)

Have tried out the test server to lvl 75~ or something and enjoyed it. Will be great with the launch coming up! =D

So, just because you didn't understand my first message to you, you decide to try to make me look bad on other forums?
This is just the reason why you get into trouble, you ain't no saint or very nice to begin with.

And making up lies about me? really..
I don't reply?.. I'm the fastest of everyone else, by AVG response time is lower than the entire staff combined.

I banished you the first time, for same reason I stated in your support tickets,
You were very toxic and destructive, and harassed nearly everyone online.
I told you your behavior was not okay during the test when there was 5~ players online because you were making the players unable to properly do their things and to test random stuffs.
Once that ban was lifted, what did you do?.. run back in and start picking fights and harass people again..
So.. sorry for being one of few servers that really enforce its rules?!..

But in honesty, Ralumbi was the one banishing you this time, because he missed that I recently told the staff not to ban you because I wanted to see you in battle one more time and try out a new piece of system to detect if you were using macro for switching rings/amulets around.
You were highly suspected of cheating in some way, especially with energy rings being equipped insanely fast as soon you lost too much health.

But since you didn't understand my reply on the support ticket the first time, I doubt you ever will.
But a tip, if someone tells you that your behavior is not okay during the period of time, maybe LISTEN?... not complain that I should run NON-PVP just because you can't handle yourself.

@everyone else here, this guy is "My City".
Changes are high you've heard of him, if you've been checking out MasterCores game or forum.
Or.. checked deathlist and see My City as killer on random people at random times.
20jobuq.jpg

He is very known in MasterCores as VERY toxic and destructive.
And apparently because he don't understand decent behavior, he decide to go on here and make up a bunch of lies about me how I punish normal players for no reason at all.

No need to post criticism, everyone knows what kind of admin marcus is. It's no secret. The mods or admins are his friends and will delete any negative comment you put. Although your comment was quite hard to understand anyway.
Yup, all cheaters, toxic and harassing people know what kind of unjustified banishment giver I am.
How dare I take actions against people who do more harm than good.. shame on me!

yea marcus is a bad hoster, he spoofed darkot or was it one of his 8.0 servers, there was evidence posted on the forum but he kept denying it
I don't understand your type of people, you decide to hate on something and then you make up lies together, and believe every word anyone else says..
That must be a really fulfilling life, spending endless years over a forum hating and absorbing false facts..
And yeah, of course everything always is true, and yeah pictures and videos cannot be faked.. and the death star was blown up for real!

@Marcus Your sarcasm is pathetic, Be a man like @GOD Wille where he actually apologized for his mistakes and gained the respect and trust from his players again.

People are really tired from you denying all your mistakes, it's gotten too far now, people are not dumb.

I recommend you to start from scratch if you wish mastercores to raise again but I doubt it will since you will never recognize your mistakes. Not to talk about the history you have behind your back following you.

So, just because you didn't understand my first message to you, you decide to try to make me look bad on other forums?
This is just the reason why you get into trouble, you ain't no saint or very nice to begin with.

I don't reply?.. I'm the fastest of everyone else, by AVG response time is lower than the entire staff combined.

I banished you the first time, for same reason I stated in your support tickets,
I told you your behavior was not okay during the test when there was 5~ players online because you were making the players unable to properly do their things and to test random stuffs.
Once that ban was lifted, what did you do?.. run back in and start picking fights and harass people again..

But in honesty, Ralumbi was the one banishing you this time, because he missed that I recently told the staff not to ban you because I wanted to see you in battle one more time and try out a new piece of system to detect if you were using macro for switching rings/amulets around.
You were highly suspected of cheating in some way, especially with energy rings being equipped insanely fast as soon you lost too much health.

But since you didn't understand my reply on the support ticket the first time, I doubt you ever will.
But a tip, if someone tells you that your behavior is not okay during the period of time, maybe LISTEN?... not complain that I should run NON-PVP just because you can't handle yourself.

Changes are high you've heard of him, if you've been checking out MasterCores game or forum.
Or.. checked deathlist and see My City as killer on random people at random times.
20jobuq.jpg

And apparently because he don't understand decent behavior, he decide to go on here and make up a bunch of lies about me how I punish normal players for no reason at all.

Yup, all cheaters, toxic and harassing people know what kind of unjustified banishment giver I am.
How dare I take actions against people who do more harm than good.. shame on me!

I don't understand your type of people, you decide to hate on something and then you make up lies together, and believe every word anyone else says..
That must be a really fulfilling life, spending endless years over a forum hating and absorbing false facts..
And yeah, of course everything always is true, and yeah pictures and videos cannot be faked.. and the death star was blown up for real!

I don't know why you came at me. I said nothing about banishments? lol. If you really want to get into it. Your just some greedy child who runs servers taking advantage of new people. Selling peoples accounts, Not listening to your players at all, not taking any kind of feedback. Squeezing every bit of money you can out of your garbage. Your the worst type of business owner. You do not care about your customers, I have no respect and I hope everyone else sees it as well. Personally I don't care. I won't be joining any of your servers anyway. So you'll see no criticism or feedback from me. In fact, I was defending you in my post, by saying. "Theres no need to post any criticism". So maybe you should be thanking me.

Oh look Game Worth system that killed your last 4 editions of servers, spoofmeisters never learn eh.

Just launch classicot and stop wasting other staff members time :D

20jobuq.jpg

Well as you can see im not the only one who say bad things of you, but i don't really care. Is funny now u say im a cheater still waiting for that proof (because making me black hp while im exping not work for you). Regarding the rules, idk who make them but i suggest you to remove them if you want someone playing the lowrate. Because pks and traps always exists in every server, if you ban them for that they will quit and you will have and empty server and waste another years and time for nothing.

Regarding this test server if i am toxic or no, well its 40 players online sometimes 50, go ask all of them if im toxic and destructive for them or you only listen this 201 ek who tell progaganda of me? And after 3 months of test server and people having 10kk in house you still saying i ruin them play because i kill 1 guy and cry to you, or other guy 3 times fighting me back,funny.

Last edited: