• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put suggestion maps its important for player
If u dont give bann on botters and ignore me
w8 because i have cams very important for bann chars

True you ignore every post and all suggestions that people give you u dont listen or anything.
You need listen to players because they play ur server and must listen their opinions not ignore at 100%

Tampon give good suggestions
never listen him?
Have problem with tampon because he raport all botters like zaowan?
He have proof of bots and u ignore him nic
Maybe you can listen him suggestions?

Ok maybe you can add tampons map
Only for last suggestion because its important
Back players for last movie
Or tampon will make movie on other OT not Warloria
On word-war.no-ip.org 7.6

Ok maybe you can add tampons map
Only for last suggestion because its important
Back players for last movie
Or tampon will make movie on other OT not Warloria
On word-war.no-ip.org 7.6
No no! I don't make on orshabaal 999 because that for me its not PVP. I already uninsall the client its shit OT. I really want to make it on warloria for me its rlly sick pussy and i wanna make it 100% on Warloria. But as my last movie, my last desire and as i wont surrender to say that you can add my teleport maps from Thais, but you need to change map if you want me to make Thais movie with strap on in my teleport places that i send u on private. Please stop ignore and reply your players. I will give u reputation.

No no! I don't make on orshabaal 999 because that for me its not PVP. I already uninsall the client its shit OT. I really want to make it on warloria for me its rlly sick pussy and i wanna make it 100% on Warloria. But as my last movie, my last desire and as i wont surrender to say that you can add my teleport maps from Thais, but you need to change map if you want me to make Thais movie with strap on in my teleport places that i send u on private. Please stop ignore and reply your players. I will give u reputation.

I'd love to see you make a thais move with a strap-on

Tampon i wait for your movies
I think for your last movie is important on ru custom map
Last movie and retired? yes or no?

I'd love to see you make a thais move with a strap-on
I no use other program to make movie because me no like learning english program.
I from poland and speaking only poland.
Hyper cam is best show all mouse movements backpack, etc.
Tampon i wait for your movies
I think for your last movie is important on ru custom map
Last movie and retired? yes or no?
Yes

I no use other program to make movie because me no like learning english program.
I from poland and speaking only poland.
Hyper cam is best show all mouse movements backpack, etc.

Yes
Hey tampon?
Have movies of botters?
To show proof if GM not listen you? and Ignore?

I have movie boters and coruption gm to if you no put my map i uploading on you tobe and all show fucking coruption on this ots you have 2 h for decision and i no joke now.
I terrorist and people no play your ots if you want you have 2 h for decision.

Ok now i start uploading. My program is sux trial version if is difficult to see all i delete and download other program tomorrow and send 2 x the same movie.
But first upload with this program if good no delete.

[video=youtube;JpM0fnUi7Ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpM0fnUi7Ns[/video]

Last edited:
GM Livi has been removed from our gm staff list! thx for your movie tampon we do not tolerate unserious behaviour

shit video , just for test and i don't know why there is no SOUND LOL XD

GM Livi has been removed from our gm staff list! thx for your movie tampon we do not tolerate unserious behaviour
You are retarded total noob Gm.
You give gm boters and you are boter and play on ots.
Don't play guys this shit ots. Gm ignore players boting on ots and give game master boters.

zordon its removed because you used a song without permission probally xd

## ADMINISTRATOR ##

Can someone remove post from tampik he is only flaming here...

THX

## END ##

ontopic: Tampon I wont use your maps. Because its all borderless and ofc thats no problem but its just ugly..

zordon its removed because you used a song without permission probally xd

## ADMINISTRATOR ##

Can someone remove post from tampik he is only flaming here...

THX

## END ##

ontopic: Tampon I wont use your maps. Because its all borderless and ofc thats no problem but its just ugly..
You dont remember you boting all say is true and you to say it's you.
Warloria boter.avi - YouTube
+ movie coruption game masters you are total owned:
Warloria GM coruption - YouTube

wow dude like i care i got caught and then? i admitted to everyone so who the fuck cares like i explained already it has reason when i did that so if you keep telling people that i botted go ahead warloria will be shutted down soon anyways if its not gonna get bussy like before so just go ahead show everyone gm warloria bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back