• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sir i dont come from brazil and in our law book there is we cant give out ip addresses to other people even if they log on my ot.
I cant do shit with it only thing i can do with it is checking for illegal stuff against my ot servers thats all i can.
And if you gonna argue about everything what people say then please sir GTFO. But I dont see the point of some people they try to give the ot a bad reputation well guys idc i dont spread ip's like you guys said i putted the server up to have fun to war like back in the days but some people are to bussy to destroying warloria. Well i can tell you guys one thing if people keep saying i spread ip's I shutdown warloria permantly because im gtting tired of the fucking people trying to desroying warloria. I dont have an reason to give out ips to people gimme one good reason why i should give ips from players to some other players doesnt make sense at all all I try to do is making the warot fitable for everyone so that everyone can enjoy but clearly 3 pricks are trying it to destroy.

drinc has been posting negative comments since page 1.
Ignore that motherfucker, he wanna give bad reputation to you and the server

drinc has been posting negative comments since page 1.
Ignore that motherfucker, he wanna give bad reputation to you and the server

This is my 3rd post here. I'm not giving the server shit (havnt even bothered to log in), im giving you shit because you're a little fagg0t

Well, sir i dont come from brazil and in our law book there is we cant give out ip addresses to other people even if they log on my ot.
I cant do shit with it only thing i can do with it is checking for illegal stuff against my ot servers thats all i can.
And if you gonna argue about everything what people say then please sir GTFO. But I dont see the point of some people they try to give the ot a bad reputation well guys idc i dont spread ip's like you guys said i putted the server up to have fun to war like back in the days but some people are to bussy to destroying warloria. Well i can tell you guys one thing if people keep saying i spread ip's I shutdown warloria permantly because im gtting tired of the fucking people trying to desroying warloria. I dont have an reason to give out ips to people gimme one good reason why i should give ips from players to some other players doesnt make sense at all all I try to do is making the warot fitable for everyone so that everyone can enjoy but clearly 3 pricks are trying it to destroy.

you can't kill a dead server bro

well, zithium its not dead at all and what if it is dead its a war ot to practice aiming if there arent ppl i dont care about it i putted this server on to improve ppl their aim and to have fun so again idc if there for 1 or 2 weeks straight 0 ppl idc but instead of spending your time on flaming in this thread make your own server and we will see how that will end? stop being childish ffs and get a life for now you acting in my eyes like a 12 year old fuck

and tampon i wont unban you are very annoying whining about everything while i try to fix as much as possible its never ok by you so sorry no chances for you anymore

I no say nothing to you.
I only attack you and Jonson , later you ban me for nothing?
It's only game man.
Unblock me please

I want program for make me good ping because i have freeze and lag every time.
Who know program for good ping?
But no say me WTf fast because this no work me.

blocki trapped lvl 57 ek, and gm teleport him out of trap
fucking ggm motherfcker corrupt in war ot?

- - - Updated - - -

Blocki GM noob uh BOt

- - - Updated - - -

21:00 Blocki: ok im gm
21:00 Blocki: happy?
21:00 Blocki: i tped myself so i couldnt die
21:01 Blocki: Im gm from brazil
21:01 Blocki: ok
21:01 Blocki: Im gm from brazil
21:01 Blocki: !!!

blocki is fucking trash he isnt gm only gms there are is GM warloria (me), GM Zaowan, GM pendoria(rl mate)

and he isnt gm because is a piece of fucking trash

It looks nice because actually here you need skill and "some luck" to shoot SD's, instead of just putting it on hotkey and target enemy and spam hotkey and then telling that they have any skill.

it looks nice because actually here you need skill and "some luck" to shoot sd's, instead of just putting it on hotkey and target enemy and spam hotkey and then telling that they have any skill.

srsly ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back