• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
after years of silence, tampik is now atleast what it appears to be, able to reach out to the community. the creature's not only a true warmaster in tibia, kidnapping daughters, pulling ring of healing and having interracial threesomes in his backpack?¿¿=?? are just a few of his breathtaking skills, not to mention he's ready to be fisted for having his map online.
tampik is not the hero oldschool wants, he's the hero oldschool really needs. with this said, no regerts and be the fuck aware

We can be friends or enemies that is ur chance. If you are willing to fistt me i will take consequences.
cmon warloria respond this guy, he will even allow you to fist him and happily take the loose butthole consequence as a sign of forgiveness.

warloria fucking listen him and put his maps if you want to see your daughter again. Looking forward your snuff moive about warloria tampon

HAHAHAHAHAHA tampon fucking legend of oldschool tibia hahaha cant stop laugh

Warloria 7.40

sIzX36X.jpg

Converted the map to 7.4 since i love 7.4 aswell

added:
#uh-trap
#parcel-trap
#7.4 spell/rune formula
#7.4 fluids

Now bussy with mapping thais with more war objects and such.

any idea's are welcome

Kind regards
Jeffry

- - - Updated - - -

CUlMEoi.jpg

suggestions:

manas like 7.4! (very important) dont higher them please!
ue 800 mana but as powefull as an sd (not a very strong ue)
sd damage and burst same as previous server
dont make pox hit 150~in one hit make it 50x-50x-50x-50x if you get me

thanks

#Warloria's assistant!
im here to say everything is going great we are just correcting stuff =) please some patience and some positive energy would help!

"http://www.rgnetwork.net/warloria/"
Server Down

Warloria server not found because of some bitches ._.

i know server is hosted on my own pc right now xd

- - - Updated - - -

suggestions:

manas like 7.4! (very important) dont higher them please!
ue 800 mana but as powefull as an sd (not a very strong ue)
sd damage and burst same as previous server
dont make pox hit 150~in one hit make it 50x-50x-50x-50x if you get me

thanks

well sd and burst are bit lowered to avoid 2 sd death but druids are able to do that because they have mlvl 45 instead and sorcerer has 40 ue dmg is same as before but cost 1300 mana to avoid spam pox cost 600 mana but does max total dmg = 100

kind regards

idk why i give suggestions if you keep the server the same way as before, you are just changing protocol then.. why not changing it a bit into 7.4 style?, maybe this way you get players at all? wait for some more suggestions

idk why i give suggestions if you keep the server the same way as before, you are just changing protocol then.. why not changing it a bit into 7.4 style?, maybe this way you get players at all? wait for some more suggestions

I dont keep the server in the same way i think you miss understood me i made ue 1300 mana to avoid ue spam like everyone complains about the server is 7.4 style a great pvp system 7.4 formula dmg on spells ue hits a bit more then sd bu not to much op
pox is like -20 -20 -20 5 times 5 x 20 = 100 dmg total for pox i've added fluid formula 40/70 mana added uh trap, parcel trap aswell i wont lower mana for ue because people will only ue spam and i wont do that..

kind regards

Listen man i say you 2 x you friend or enemy.
Choose if you ignore me this time, your server will not pity.I do not have much time to fight posts but my friends bury you life alive like Hitler bury Jews.
I spent a lot of time to make my map for people to have something fun to play.
I would like to play more varied pvp off by all rings and various charms. For this you need to login ots 1/1 and a selection of ready-made form.

Prepare for you list the names of all lvl , magic lvl to most forms of balance and would play well. It gives you an ultimatum or choose cooperation, and you are a friend or I will

provide my people and they will harass and show my film about corruption in your ots. If you are a friend delete my video to help you prepare ots. I'll make a film

about him promoting, delete a movie about corruption and play guides will do little my last movie, and I retire and you will enjoy a good reputation in the server.

Tell me shortly Friend or Enemy:
1. Friend
2. Enemy
3. Ignoring me = enemy

Here take my movie and looking my map i made for this ots:
My MAP - YouTube

The problem is tampon Hitler didnt buried jews he gassed them and burned them on a pile of jews and idc about your map its shit so i wont use it i wont use 1/1 2/2 account system and gogog share ur video like i care i make this server for people who like warloria for what it is and not for whining polacks like you show the movie and once again it wasnt me who was corrupt it was GM Livi towards you and no me his gm is removed so what can i do more about it and show the movie of me botting ( like i care )

kind regards

Jeffry

P.s option 2 please

Poorly know the story of World War II, would you know if you knew that some Jews also were buried alive.
People will know that you are retard boter and give gm Boters and mentally challenged idiot later on a server running the same bots and retardy and you think that your anti bot client pro stopped all kinds of bots and no search boters on server.
How do you want your choice. I tell people, and they remind everyone that you are boter and give gm irresponsible retard and Boters.
Look people gm game on your ots and uses a bot:
Warloria boter.avi - YouTube

Look people in the Warloria corruption:
Warloria GM coruption - YouTube

My men will remind this all days and you have only little player on ots.

Last edited:
I wish you goodluck tampon:) i really dont care what you do actually you can send people thousand of movies about warloria but i know that there arent going to be more movies from you since your ip is blacklisted from website aswell from the server I i recall we dont need people like you tampon you try to ruin someones elses hard work well idc I put the server up anyways even if there are 0 players but just if people come playing they atleast can war withou a whining polack like you on their screen

I will help you tampon:

[video=youtube;kI2J8V7IXbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI2J8V7IXbM[/video]

here people its me botting on a character Boom Death

I did bot there yes i admit it the reasons for this was 1. i suck at aiming so i used a program for it im good in healing,e ring etc manafluiding just aiming is bad used a program for it 2. testin the anti bot feature system aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put tampon map!
See movie its very good and good music!
GM warloria if you dont put tampon map you are a jew and botter

well ten im a jew and again that botter whine i already admitted like 2 times in this thread.. so idk what your up to tampon quit it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back