• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ue must be 800, you need features for noobs too in order to get players online, i was playing on the usa war ot and there was 40 people online, 50% were total noobs but it was really fun. The gameplay was made for noobs, it was ue spammerrs ye, but the UE was as strong as SD so it wasnt that big deal.

Thats what i need tibianic people like you that what you said there is true do you have skype i can use you for testing?

ue cost now 800 mana + does same dmg as sd

I cant log in to test because im talking from phone i dont have much timeto help sorry im in holidays.

-each Mana 40/70 (you can still play with manashield but u are not immortal, that was what destroyed old warloria, utamo vita with mana spam players)

-ue 800! now go copy sd damage into UE damage, 2 ues might kill you or just leave u red hp (thats the idea, ue is part of game, play with caution when its many ppls on screen) And if u die by ue spam and rage next time dont stand in middle of people and beware. Dont whine.

-Pox must not hit 100~, must hit 50.50.50.50 in turns. Its good solution when you have someone trapped and its 50hp extra damage per turn.

-Knights average melee must be 80-100 same with paladin, you dont only need mages. Make them hit hard. (There is some ppl who dont play mage, you dont have to call them noobs for that). exori 200 mana~ A war OT with 100% mages is a total shit (in my opinion)

well the ue dmg is same as sd right now and pox is hitting max total dmg 100 its like -20 5 x 20 = 100 knight and paladin are still the same as before but less powerfull wont hit 160 anymore exori is changed to 200 mana

ok nice just remember something if you want players, its more noobs playing tibia than good players, so you know who to listen. I hope you wont get 0 players again. Cya

Jeffry cant you see? these polacks will die irl if u dont open ur server :(

Added warning

Added warning before map will change:
m49R8eE.jpg

but my question is do you guys want also when the map is changed a warning that the map is changed to town name or just leave it by the warning there is now?

kind regards

Dear moderator North, you can see this is with all respects i give to him he is a bad reputation from your Forum otland. Recently i come back after my circumscion and im making cures it look very good now and i make maps. And i want to play but he give IP bann for wichout reason i post all movies and cams for this GM with all respect him on darck stret and penetrater him. but to serious aswer is that all i say is ture what why you as moderator have the rights to investigate him because either way im going to be very angry and show hypercam with my snuff movies that this is not right from OTland forum. Thanks for listening me.

Dear moderator North, you can see this is with all respects i give to him he is a bad reputation from your Forum otland. Recently i come back after my circumscion and im making cures it look very good now and i make maps. And i want to play but he give IP bann for wichout reason i post all movies and cams for this GM with all respect him on darck stret and penetrater him. but to serious aswer is that all i say is ture what why you as moderator have the rights to investigate him because either way im going to be very angry and show hypercam with my snuff movies that this is not right from OTland forum. Thanks for listening me.

If you continue, you'll give me eye cancer.

Added Senja:

HJ72CGb.jpg

Post more idea's to improve warloria for a better gameplay which maps you like to see in the future?

msg me here!

kind regards

Jesus christ, its a war ot who thefuck cares if the ot is corrupt or not?

Added top fraggers based on frags you actually got before it wasnt counted well:

2b2SnTJ.png

News - Warloria 7.40 make a account on the website download the files u need for the client the client is a normal 7.72 if you login ur a gamemaster to check everything out!

kind regards

Nice to see you're up and running again, I will definitely play when it's back online. Make sure to have a working cam since I believe it's a deal breaker for some players.

well naash its not on yet its now testing etc u know zuordon like i said you need to use a normal 7.72 client and download this and replace it : http://84.82.216.158/files.rar

SERVER IS ONLINE FOR TEST NOW ITS NOT OFFCIALLY OPENED YOU CANT WAR BECAUSE YOUR CHARACTERS ARE GAMEMASTERS! YOU CAN LOGIN TO TEST AND GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE SERVER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back