• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WarOTs | tibiawar.sytes.net | Team War | Quests | 8.60

Sheinen Highfive

In a hot scale.
Solutions
Reaction score
*MUST READ* The start is getting closer so it is time to test the new content and features together with players. At this period players won't get any experience by killing players also the Skill and MagicRate are disabled *MUST READ*

Nevertheless, let me introduce Tibia WarOTs. It’s a war server where you can get experience by killing players, you can also get addons and make quests. We are still developing some new areas and features to attract more players. Our server was made for PvP players, who enjoy teamfight and impress other players with their PvP knowledge and skills. I can not force people to play this server, but I invite you to play my server because I can promise alot of things.

Conection Information

IP: tibiawar.sytes.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

Features:

● Balanced Vocations
● Balanced Spells
● Advanced Guild War System
● Team War (!teamwar)
● Advanced Skull System
● In-game Frag System (onLook)

Other Informations:

● Delay between UE/ Wave Spells
● Anti Spam System
● Useful Commands, 'Library'

E4NlT.png

TH5Fi.png

qG9RZ.png

Best regards,

Yes it's only a test -just read the News Ticker. If you liked it you can come back in one day. Remember that the Skill&Magic rate are disabled on the test server. Cash & frags are also disabled.

EDIT: There could be some monster summoned, It's not possible to rook urself under level 75...

Edit2: The test for the upcoming server has ended today. We would like to thank all testers for their efforts, dedication and constructive feedback.

Last edited:
It's seriously one of the best war server I have ever played, no ue/ wave spam and overpowerd mages this needs more players...

I can talk with some people to join it. Do you have any motivation to update that server? And how?

I can talk with some people to join it. Do you have any motivation to update that server? And how?
JOIN and send war to Vendetta, we need battle, because fu**ing parcels after kick-ass escape and stay on exit in trainers.

Of course but, if I see no players then no. I could add new places to fight if more players or even add new features that are unique for a WarOTs like raids - killing bosse's and doing quests...

edit:typo

Last edited:
Nice mc, follow, aimbot.

GM should start ban these losers who can't play normally with a team and not own accs with 5 people.

In my eyes owner should just implement a system which ain't allow mc :D atleast max ip and its fine i guess^^ still bump for ot

Back