• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WarOTs | tibiawar.sytes.net | Team War | Quests | 8.60

Thanks for all the people who have been reporting bugs. Several fixes will be implemented in the next few days, for example:

● In-game Raids
● Enable Quests
● Fixing the 'Library'
● Advanced NPC's
● Fixing the 'Team War Mode'
● New Island
● Fixing some Website bugs

Do you want to show your 'War Screenshots' on server's website?

From today you can show your 'War Screenshots'. All you have to do is send a screenshot and a text "greetings to "tibiawar.sytes.net" on facebook. Released screenshots will be rewarded with Donations Points (they must be released on the mainsite of tibiawar.sytes.net).

Please help us to keep this server alive.

398482_134994203288163_125576367563280_150546_233476898_n.jpg

Only pz for magic wall server needs for now. ;D

#up
ey ey, my screenshot is on tibiawar.sytes.net website xd
MY POINTS! xd

To all who liked this server, some news! I went inactiv because of school, also the OTs was far from perfect, how ever I have now more time to work on this WarOTs!

Today Fixes

● Skull System (in-game) Demo
● In-game Raids (Bosses drop donation items)
Login 1/1 (Sorcerer) 2/2 (Druid) 3/3 (Paladin) 4/4 Knight - These characters won't save! That means if you die you will lose all levels...

Remember that you also can create an account and character to play with (for free).

Follow us on Facebook and keep informed...

To all who liked this server, some news! I went inactiv because of school, also the OTs was far from perfect, how ever I have now more time to work on this WarOTs!

Today Fixes

● Skull System (in-game) Demo
● In-game Raids (Bosses drop donation items)
Login 1/1 (Sorcerer) 2/2 (Druid) 3/3 (Paladin) 4/4 Knight - These characters won't save! That means if you die you will lose all levels...

Remember that you also can create an account and character to play with (for free).

Follow us on Facebook and keep informed...

YESSS!!! yesssss this ot was boss, thank god its up soon.

how long ? xD

Azi, no time set sorry ...

Tastertur, It has been fixed :)

What should I add? What should I remove you can request here xD

Back